Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

Steyn and Boult opening the bowling would be a treat (atleast on paper). I think they have a lot of Indian bowlers but lack the depth in the batting, so it might be tough to fit both of them without benching Williamson. It will be a choice between Williamson/Boult depending on the balance Possible XI: Dhawan Warner Williamson Morgan Ojha Laxmi Karn Rasool Steyn Bhuvi Ishant

Hyderabad has always been the flair city of India Best quality of life in India as per global poll... Best food...Hyderabadi Biryani and Bagare Baigan :two_thumbs_up:...Bangalore has bisibelebath which is Sambar rice copied from Chennai :hysterical: There is no native food from Bangalore that is famous outside the city ( even within city too I think - Most bangaloreites go to Bheemas and Nandinis and Nagarjunas and Saravana Bhavans i.e Andhra and Tamil food :cantstop: ) Nothing original in Bangalore as usual...small hearts, small grounds, small everything...:winky: Never had any flair or edge-of-seat excitement that Hyderabad always provided :yay:

Hyderabad has always been the flair city of India Best quality of life in India as per global poll... Best food...Hyderabadi Biryani and Bagare Baigan :two_thumbs_up:...Bangalore has bisibelebath which is Sambar rice copied from Chennai :hysterical: There is no native food from Bangalore that is famous outside the city ( even within city too I think - Most bangaloreites go to Bheemas and Nandinis and Nagarjunas and Saravana Bhavans i.e Andhra and Tamil food :cantstop: ) Nothing original in Bangalore as usual...small hearts, small grounds, small everything...:winky: Never had any flair or edge-of-seat excitement that Hyderabad always provided :yay:
And talking about flair they have the crappiest film industry in south India as well lol

And talking about flair they have the crappiest film industry in south India as well lol
Come on...We have film industries for Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam... Don't be mean and hit below the belt on Bangalore :(( They dont have a film industry...In Bangalore, everyone watches only Telugu and Tamil movies...I remember some controversy when Venkatesh's Telugu film Ganesh was released in Bangalore in 2003 or 2004...some brave Kannada soul attempted to make a movie but nobody wanted to watch it as usual :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Since no theatre wanted to show that Kannada movie and preferred Venkatesh's Ganesh, they called a strike and did all kind of nuisance.... Even now, they dont have a film Industry :giggle::giggle:

Come on...We have film industries for Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam... Don't be mean and hit below the belt on Bangalore :(( They dont have a film industry...In Bangalore, everyone watches only Telugu and Tamil movies...I remember some controversy when Venkatesh's Telugu film Ganesh was released in Bangalore in 2003 or 2004...some brave Kannada soul attempted to make a movie but nobody wanted to watch it as usual :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Since no theatre wanted to show that Kannada movie and preferred Venkatesh's Ganesh, they called a strike and did all kind of nuisance.... Even now, they dont have a film Industry :giggle::giggle:
comn anna tollywood films are more crap than kannda fillms