Modi's Government Foreign Trips & External Affairs

Sachin=GOD

Massive blunder by Modi in regards to talks with Pakistan.Sharif agreed on certain terms which were favourable to India.Back home he received massive beating from the Army and they started trying to find ways to scuttle the talks.Firing along LOC,Terro attacks and finally the Hurriyat invite.The talks are as good as over.Should have never started to be honest. Now for next 9 years forget Pakistan.Give them a massive retaliation on the border and be done with it.There is no use talking to them.Their Army loses significance if there is peace with India hence there never will be peace.

Pakistan is a side show. Indian government should give this failed state low priority but same time just ensure borders are fully secured. I don't even think Modi government gives two hoot about relationships with Pakistan, he is already moving SAARCC forward without Pakistan. Pakistan now exists only for Arnab Goswami's regular Pakistan bashing. :hehe:

The Indian Jems Baand is now leaking pics to the media .

HT is going to come out with an expose on Dawood. Apparently every journo in Delhi knows about it.

swati chaturvedi ‏@bainjal 3h3 hours ago Amusing that every journo knows Duval leaked & planted the "recent" Dawood pics in HT, Tom! Silent super sleuth??? And, really what is an intelligence plant of a recent Dawood pic going to achieve in geo pol strategic terms? Coup for the favoured journo!
I wonder what the name of that Favored journo on HT is ? I bet it is the same "Journo" who at the behest of his Masters , planted a news story about a Paki news channel that HT later apologized for . Meanwhile ex-diplomat KC Singh on the Indian Jems Baand :
KC Singh to NDTV: Sartaj Aziz, de facto foreign minister & ex-finance/foreign minister wl meet a "policeman masquerading as NSA"! Ouch!
:hysterical: vijayakanth_07.jpg

HT is going to come out with an expose on Dawood. Apparently every journo in Delhi knows about it. I wonder what the name of that Favored journo on HT is ? I bet it is the same "Journo" who at the behest of his Masters , planted a news story about a Paki news channel that HT later apologized for . Meanwhile ex-diplomat KC Singh on the Indian Jems Baand : :hysterical: vijayakanth_07.jpg

Third grade pathetic to insult a soldier of the country by calling him names.Just because he supports Modi means you will make fun of him?Third rate post but nothing better expected of you.

HT is going to come out with an expose on Dawood. Apparently every journo in Delhi knows about it. I wonder what the name of that Favored journo on HT is ? I bet it is the same "Journo" who at the behest of his Masters , planted a news story about a Paki news channel that HT later apologized for . Meanwhile ex-diplomat KC Singh on the Indian Jems Baand : :hysterical: vijayakanth_07.jpg

Only Pakis and traitors can make fun of Doval....

Meanwhile ex-diplomat KC Singh on the Indian Jems Baand :
Ajit Doval won his gallantry award the Kirti Chakra for his fight against the Khalistanis. KC Singh is what is called "ghar ka na ghat ka", was sidelined by UPA and sucked up to the BJP for 10 yrs. But his gyrating hips failed to impress and he remains notable for being NDTV's pet. Btw wasn't MK Narayan, the NSA under UPA also an IB officer?

Third grade pathetic to insult a soldier of the country by calling him names.Just because he supports Modi means you will make fun of him?Third rate post but nothing better expected of you.
Its all right, some have high expectations from Modi sarkar :two_thumbs_up:

Only Pakis and traitors can make fun of Doval....
Did not realize that Jems Baand and his Fairy Tales were protected national symbols under the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971 . :haha: And what would you call a BJP MP and Minister of State accusing the Army of committing Murder and Dacoity ? To refresh your memory , this Minister of State accused the Army of committing murder and dacoity and the Army chief designate of protecting the murderers last year . http://www.firstpost.com/india/modi-govt-distances-itself-from-vk-singh-vs-suhag-battle-1567167.html Would you consider him to be a Traitor ? Or just making an informed observation :--D

'Don't make Hurriyat a third party to talks and don't expand the subject of talks beyond terrorism' - Sushma Swaraj. Well done Modi Sarkar. The talks are cancelled now (Pak announced just now that it can't talk with preconditions set by India). Govt should stick to this stance till Pak agrees otherwise there is no point in talks.

Problem even Paj govt agrees' date=' talk is of no use because govt has little control on army and the terrorist activities happening in Pak. Even if Pak govt wants, it wont become a reality until army and terrorists approve it.[/quote'] Obviously. Earlier it was agreed between Modi and Sharif that NSA talks would be on terror. Then he got home and was pressured by Army so ways were found to somehow cancel talks hence the drama over talks with Hurriyat.