Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia

amiret

Ziad is a typical Pakistani keyboard warrior who confused online world with real life. He lives in some fantasy world where Arabs view Pakstani muslims as equals and thought hed be greeted as a champion in Saudi. :hysterical:

Ziad is a typical Pakistani keyboard warrior who confused online world with real life. He lives in some fantasy world where Arabs view Pakstani muslims as equals and thought hed be greeted as a champion in Saudi. :hysterical:
He's not a pakistani he is arab notice the syed before his name. Well maybe someone told him he he has arab ancestry so he put syed before his name. Syed are descendants of the prophet(PBUH) family.

He's not a pakistani he is arab notice the syed before his name. Well maybe someone told him he he has arab ancestry so he put syed before his name. Syed are descendants of the prophet(PBUH) family.
Go on him to visit his family in jail in Arabian world.

I have read somewhere that lashes are administered on Fridays in Saudi....Max I heard is 50 lashes per session but it may be 20 or so for Zaid as he has lot of time.... Every Friday, I will remember the lashes that Zaid gets in the holiest Islamic country :sad: ... As a good citizen of muslim Ummah, I am sure he will open his Shalwar and take the lashes :(( In fact - he should ask for more :two_thumbs_up:

I have read somewhere that lashes are administered on Fridays in Saudi....Max I heard is 50 lashes per session but it may be 20 or so for Zaid as he has lot of time.... Every Friday, I will remember the lashes that Zaid gets in the holiest Islamic country :sad: ... As a good citizen of muslim Ummah, I am sure he will open his Shalwar and take the lashes :(( In fact - he should ask for more :two_thumbs_up:
:rofl:

This would be the rough time ( mid-day Friday in Saudi Arabia ) where Zaid would be receiving halaal lashes from his Ummah bros :sad: Since he has no option but to fast in Saudi during Ramadaan, I have helped myself with extra Biryani and kebabs thinking about him. Roohani taakat will also help him I am sure :two_thumbs_up: I miss Zaid :((

:rofl: