Sign in to follow this  
zen

Netflix

Stranger Things 9/10 - Its just refreshing to kids going out to adventures. Reminded me of childhood when we would just hang out in city on bikes and parents wouldn't have any idea. 

Edited by wanted_desi

What did you guys make of the Defenders?

Started slow, followed by 3 or 4 good to very good episodes, but the last two eps were extremely dissapoiting. Poor end, could have been much better.

The Punisher looks potentially promising

On 9/26/2017 at 4:33 PM, Sooda said:

Started slow, followed by 3 or 4 good to very good episodes, but the last two eps were extremely dissapoiting. Poor end, could have been much better.

Liked Defenders as a timepass HDR show .... though not as good as Daredevil for e.g.

When is the Punisher coming out?

This is Us 9.5/10

I usually don't like such series. But, this is us is so real, narration and acting is top class. You can just relate it to your relationship with your siblings and parents. How parents are the most important pioneers in development, and how they can feel useless at times. 

On 9/28/2017 at 1:26 PM, wanted_desi said:

This is Us 9.5/10

I usually don't like such series. But, this is us is so real, narration and acting is top class. You can just relate it to your relationship with your siblings and parents. How parents are the most important pioneers in development, and how they can feel useless at times. 

it is a very good series in that genre.

On 26/09/2017 at 4:33 PM, Sooda said:

Saw it so fast that netflix must have felt violated.

On 9/26/2017 at 4:33 PM, Sooda said:

it was all right, but not more. never liked elektra and I felt that this show had too much of her (and Daredevil's relationship with her). Ritter as Jessica Jones was fun to watch, esp her relations with the 3 dudes.

Edited by Vijy

Tried watching MindHunters, stopped after watching 3 episodes. I thought I would like this series, but just didn't feel like continuing. Will start again later.

Finished watching American Vandal today. Liked it. 

Before that I watched Narcos and it was really one of the best I have seen. 

After Narcos I finished watching Breaking Bad, I had stopped after 3 seasons few years back. Then watched few episodes of Black Mirror. Will continue this later.

What else is there? More suggestions please.