Match Threads - India Games and KOs - All Awarded

zen

Haha, but let's not put too much pressure on the thread owners. It is Ind's job to play well and win. The thread owners' are only responsible for coming up with interesting threads  :icflove:

Edited by rett

Haha, but let's not put too much pressure on the thread owners. It is Ind's job to play well and win. The thread owners' are only responsible for coming up with interesting threads  :icflove:

Am looking forward to the thread for the finals. 

Thanks for putting up great threads during the Asia Cup .... Look forward to reading exciting OPs in the WT20. Good Luck!

There are other exciting matches where India is not involved. Who will be creating threads for the other games?

There are other exciting matches where India is not involved. Who will be creating threads for the other games?

Games not listed in OP / post #3  are in the open at the moment .... However, those who are interested can use this thread to reserve the games they are interested in on first come first serve and ideally on one or two thread(s) per person basis 

Once the thread is reserved, it would be the duty  of the match owner to a) come up with a quality thread, or b) to find a suitable replacement if they are unable to do the thread for some reason

:icflove:

Edited by rett

Guys please use the "Match Thread" tag while creating Match threads. Do try to create the threads for Indian Matches a day before. 

Tips for OP : Please use some/all of these tips in your OP.

* Do not copy-paste preview from Cricbuzz/Cricinfo . 

* Include stats like Head to Head(overall and in WT20s), AVG score on pitch,

* Pitch conditions,Toss , Dew factor , Overhead conditions, Probable 11 etc. 

* Stadium Details. Previous matches between the two sides on the same grounds.

* Cultural differences Between  the two nations playing.

* Mini player battles to look forward to (For ex Maxwell v Ashwin) (How about naming all matches after two players of the team having equal roles to play? For example IND v NZ becomes Virat Kohli  v Williamson.... )

* Use Photo hosting sites like Photobucket.com to host large Images and then copy paste the image URL. You are not allowed to use more than 0.02 GB of direct upload.

Format for thread name:

@rett please come up with a format we can follow for threads names. Will be nice to have all threads in the same format.

Thanks for the tips, Saurab! .... To thread owners, I think Saurab has given a good checklist and tips above so at your discretion try to utilize what fits with your theme for the thread! I will leave it to your imagination!!

As for the thread names, we can use the following for names for teams:

• Australia = Kangaroos
  • Bangladesh = Tigers
  • India = Hunters
  • New Zealand = Kiwis
  • Pakistan = Markhors

So for thread names, it will be Kiwis vs Hunters for the game on 15th and so on. When Ind is playing, the opponent name would be first. For games b/w other teams, it can be in alphabetical order

For the KO games, teams from the other group can be called:

• Afghanistan = Leopards
  • England = Bulldogs 
  • South Africa = Springboks 
  • Sri Lanka = Lions
  • WI = Sharks Pirates (of the Caribbean)
  • Zimbabwe = Antelopes   

Edited by rett

I believe in giving opportunities to others but since no one has shown interest to take the 1st SF, I will take the initiative to nominate myself :eyedance:

With this all Indian Games and KOs in the WT20 have been awarded .... I will update the list in post 3 and also make a post