Wood work anyone ?

gattaca

5 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Are you planning to go to IKEA or Home Depot in next few days to get stuff?

Ya. Planning on buying a saw and get some material to build a bed. Good time pass for the winter. I know few of american colleagues do that. I wanted to know if any one here does that. 

Edited by gattaca

10 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Ya. Planning on buying a saw and get some material to build a bed. Good time pass for the winter. I know few of american colleagues do that. I wanted to know if any one here does that. 

Yes, we Indians are lazy and like everything ready made. We are not handy at all. I try to push myself too. People in India can not relate to this thread as I am sure it is still same there where no one builds anything and rely on handy man. Being away from India, one learns to do this stuff more. Recently, I have been doing lot of yard work in our house. Never made a bed though but taking care of yard got me interested. 

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yes, we Indians are lazy and like everything ready made. We are not handy at all. I try to push myself too. People in India can not relate to this thread as I am sure it is still same there where no one builds anything and rely on handy man. Being away from India, one learns to do this stuff more. Recently, I have been doing lot of yard work in our house. Never made a bed though but taking care of yard got me interested. 

yard work is fun and peaceful as well. I did crazy amount of work this fall. planted new grass seeds and top dressed soil(would never do that though lot of work).