Pakistan Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

13 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

^ pointless .... 

Mark my words, Bangladesh in coming days going to fall down step by step. 

I have made my analysis about this region couple of years ago on ICF. search that and you will have your answer.

I am 90% Correct in my all analysis.

and I am more closer to the ground realities thn you folks. 

this begging bowl rhetoric is funny , especially when its coming from few Indian posters.

becoz no one (Pakistani posters) gives you the reply on this so you think you can say whatever you want to my country ? right ? 

Let me tell you something, Do you even know who has the biggest begging bowl in all Asia ? do you really wana know ? or Do i need to spoon feed you on this too ? seems you dont know about ur own country. so dont try to even go thre. 

You don't have the rudimentary understanding of basic finance and macroeconomics.

It is better you stick to posting articles on Aerospace & Defence.  

Why? Cannot handle the fact? Is it okay for Ajit Doval to sponsor terrorism using pretenders Pakistanis from Afghanistan but not okay to talk about it? :--D

Do you have any proof?Any international organisation that has indicted Ajit Doval?

And please dont post a video from 4-5 years back when Doval was not NSA or where he said "another Mumbai will mean retaliation".

HDI, Economy, Human right,s Olympic etc etc , its all the 3rd world countries problems not only for Pakistan.

i dont need to spoon feed you (Indian Posters) about how much Pakistan has Improved in past 3 years or so ....

Thre are many threads i created often about 70% Decline of terrorist attacks in 2015-16 in Pakistan, Pakistan Stock Exchange Best in the Asia , Bloomberg reports , Pakistan got MSCI status, GDP , Pakistan got the membership of European CERN, Russia-China SCO etc etc 

for the country who gt struck with Terrorism from last one decade or so. Its still doing well in 2016.

I am quite sure no country other thn pakistan can survive this kind of situation.

I got ridicule here (not that i am complaining about it. only telling you ) whenver i post something positive about pakistan. looks like some people dont wana know or listen positive things about pakistan and keep watching NDTV and ZEE news. :dontknow:

so bro, i am not gonna spoon feed you (Indian posters) on this. 

but come out this NDTV and ZEE news BS plz. 

Bloomberg termed it's the most growing stock exchange in Asia (Not just south Asia I think) not the best as u seem to assume .It's because markets like India and China are at a saturation level (India still grew 7℅ albeit) whereas Pakistan was basically in a crippling state and now staging a decent recovery .

It was not long ago KSE was downgraded to frontier status by MCSI .

Anyone can own 100% shares in any company in Pakistan .Not even any restrictions on foreign exchange conversion, repatriation of profits.Which is a big deal for investors but makes the economy completely unsustainable for an emerging market No big emerging country (India , China or Brazil) allows this .

So in the current environment where oil prices are plummeting down Pakistan stock exchange is a lucrative market .

Honestly if I am Pakistani , I would be hugely worried about the way Pakistan economy infrastructure is set up.It is a hugely risky way and Pakistan don't have any ability to absorb any market shocks .More so with the huge trade deficit despite record low oil prices .The last 2-3 years have been good for ur economy mainly becoz of the oil prices (and admittedly decent FDI) but once oolil prices start going up Pakistan will again the in the same s.hit they faced in 2013(where IMG saved their asses) or in 2009 where the whole stock exchange was paralyzed .

So not exactly sure what is there for Pakistan economy to be chest thumping about .

15 hours ago, chewy said:

You don't have the rudimentary understanding of basic finance and macroeconomics.

It is better you stick to posting articles on Aerospace & Defence.  

so its the birth right of every indian to talk about finance situation of my country, calling it beggers and what not but i cant talk about it ? and i cant give you reply back ? Good .... 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

14 hours ago, beautifulgame said:

Bloomberg termed it's the most growing stock exchange in Asia (Not just south Asia I think) not the best as u seem to assume .It's because markets like India and China are at a saturation level (India still grew 7℅ albeit) whereas Pakistan was basically in a crippling state and now staging a decent recovery .

It was not long ago KSE was downgraded to frontier status by MCSI .

Anyone can own 100% shares in any company in Pakistan .Not even any restrictions on foreign exchange conversion, repatriation of profits.Which is a big deal for investors but makes the economy completely unsustainable for an emerging market No big emerging country (India , China or Brazil) allows this .

So in the current environment where oil prices are plummeting down Pakistan stock exchange is a lucrative market .

Honestly if I am Pakistani , I would be hugely worried about the way Pakistan economy infrastructure is set up.It is a hugely risky way and Pakistan don't have any ability to absorb any market shocks .More so with the huge trade deficit despite record low oil prices .The last 2-3 years have been good for ur economy mainly becoz of the oil prices (and admittedly decent FDI) but once oolil prices start going up Pakistan will again the in the same s.hit they faced in 2013(where IMG saved their asses) or in 2009 where the whole stock exchange was paralyzed .

So not exactly sure what is there for Pakistan economy to be chest thumping about .

whos chest thumping here ? 

One ICFers ask me to give the data, and i have to spoon feed him. 

thre are multiple factors/indicators involved for a boosting economy. so right now these factors/indicators are on right directions.

we will know for sure in coming couple of years. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

13 minutes ago, Finer said:

Pakistan arrested and killed Osama like Pakistan just did with TTP. Right now, Pakistan is busy taking care of MQM too.

Meanwhile, India rewarded Modi with leadership for genocidal, busy sponsoring terrorism through Afghanistan in Pakistan.:--D

we dont need todo anything .. pakistan  has trade surplus in terrorism :hehe:

3 hours ago, Finer said:

Ajit Doval was hired by Modi right after video confession of threatening to sponsor terrorism which already show the intention of Modi . One indian agent was caught on the Balochistan recently. Recent investigation has pointed towards India. Even Afghan intels has boasted about working with India sponsoring terrorism through TTP in Pakistan. Now Iran are fed up with Indian involvement in Balochistan and Afghanistan.

The worse part is your own officials are now threatening to unleash terrorism to stop CPEC.

LOLfer.Who teaches these theories?Even Zaid Hamid isnt this level.

Ait Doval said that if Pakistan sponsors another Mumbai attack they will lose Balochistan.So yes next time Pakistan thinks about sponsoring killing of Indians they must think about the consequences.What do you think that Pakistan can sponsor killing of Indians and there wont be any retaliation?Think again.There is nothing wrong in what Doval said,he gave a warning and possible scenario if Pakistan killed Indians.

There are numerous countries that provide financial and military help to Afghanistan and India is one of them.The govt of Afghanistan is a UN backed and recognised govt and any help to them is legal.

The Iranian President gave his piece of mind to that Army Chief of yours when Raheel Shareef tried to tell the Iranian President that India was involved in Balochistan.Go read that statement.

LOL at CPEC.Its a tiny investment when you see India's overall economic size.It hardly matters.The opposition is that CPEC runs through POK which is illegally occupied by Pakistan.Plus more than India US is interested in stopping CPEC and deal a blow to China.

3 hours ago, Finer said:

Pakistan arrested and killed Osama like Pakistan just did with TTP. Right now, Pakistan is busy taking care of MQM too.

Meanwhile, India rewarded Modi with leadership for genocidal, busy sponsoring terrorism through Afghanistan in Pakistan.:--D

You mean US killed Osama while Pakistan imprisoned Shakil Afridi?

UN sanctioned terrorists and terror organisations operate freely in Pakistan.For eg. Hafeez Saeed,JuD,JeM,Hizbul,so on and so forth.

Next time provide some proof of your statements,trolling isnt allowed on ICF and your repeated statement with no proof whatsoever is troling nothing else.

1 hour ago, Finer said:

Ajit Doval has been caught confessing about sponsoring terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan. Recently, an Indian agent has been caught trespassing in Balochistan.

Don't take it lightly when in-charge of Indian NSA confess sponsoring terrorism. Then, your own officials are now threatening to destroy CPEC using subtle hints [sponsoring terrorism through TTP].

Your own government, your officials, your in-charge NSA are openly threatening to sponsor terrorism. I suggest you focus on that.

Okay, where is Hafiz Saeed now?

And Dawood Ibrahim is a family member now of your 'legendary' cricketer. Have some sense before accusing us of sponsoring terrorism. You have housed terrorists and are hiding them.

Edited by Adi_91

29 minutes ago, Finer said:

I just gave you official versions. I mean official version. But you are focused on drama antics which India medias regular provides for TRP entertainment.

Your own officials are threatening to sponsor terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan? And you are not concerned about that? What a shame.

You fail again in answering my question. 

3 minutes ago, Finer said:

I didn't fail. It is just your statement is testament of Indian medias whereas real concerns for Ajit Doval and the rest of your officials threatening to sponsor terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan seems to elude you.

Ajit Doval is not even known to half of Indians and doesn't enjoy powers in India. And for your kind information, India is not ruled by Army, unlike in Pakistan.

His statements are not even taken seriously. Only you guys are taking him seriously.

9 minutes ago, Finer said:

Ajit Doval is in charge of Indian NSA. Meaning he is in charge of the national security field related for India. Personally hand-picked by Modi as PM of India. His confession to sponsor terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan is deemed as official because it is coming from official in-charge of Indian NSA.

That is not the joke. You know what he is doing, and yet you guys continue to look the other way.  He is caught threatening to sponsor terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan. Later one Indian agent got caught trespassing in Balochistan through Iran. And that is not concern to you? Seriously? How messed up are you guys ? :facepalm:

Show proof of his involvement. And then talk. Him ranting alone won't be enough and I have seen that already.

And hand over Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim and then we will sit and talk.

I take it you are not familiar with the video confession of Ajit Doval? How dumb are you? :facepalm:

No confession is stronger than your musharaff agreeing that they sent terrorists as a means to wage a proxy war..

Anyway what else can we expect from a mullah republic

45 minutes ago, Finer said:

But you haven't expressed any reaction in regard to Ajit Doval video confession to sponsor terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan. Aren't you supposed to be against terrorism?

1. Why would you take a simple comments on how to deal with a terrorist state such as Pak as some kind of a confession?

2. And what is wrong in supporting the helpless people of Balochistan? Aren't Bangladeshis happy to receive help from Ind?

You should not confuse good deeds by Ind with evil manipulations by Pak which is a country filled with many un-secular extremists.