SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

Starc

Pattinson

Cummins

Are 145 to 153k bowlers...they are faster than Indian fast bowlers so I feel Australia will beat India in champions.

Batting wise we are equal but our fast bowling is slower than Australians though more Skilled.

Our fast bowlers are more skilled than Australians as Bhubaneswar has great swing and yorkers and even bumrah is skilled.

Bcos Australian fast bowlers are 145 to 155 k where as ours are 135 to 147 k.

So Australia will win.

England and Africa also has good fast bowlers but not better than us..as good as us.

Even pak has wahab and amir who are as fast as umesh.

Starc

Pattinson

Cummins

Are 145 to 153k bowlers...they are faster than Indian fast bowlers so I feel Australia will beat India in champions.

Batting wise we are equal but our fast bowling is slower than Australians though more Skilled.

Our fast bowlers are more skilled than Australians as Bhubaneswar has great swing and yorkers and even bumrah is skilled.

So Australia will win.

England and Africa also has good fast bowlers but not better than us..as good as us.

You overrate pace.Australia have starc who is a freak at Lois but Cummins is not consistent and prone to bad days.

3 minutes ago, CG said:

You overrate pace.Australia have starc who is a freak at Lois but Cummins is not consistent and prone to bad days.

Just wait and watch how Australian battery of fast bowlers roll over all the teams including India. I open batting so I know what fast bowlers do.

I am really sad writing this ..I hope and pray this does not happen.

But this will happen ...Australia will win.

Australian pace attack will bull doze all batting teams and their batsman will score the runs required.

If our spinners get their mojo then we can win. If Ashwin spins then we can win.

Just wait and watch how Australian battery of fast bowlers roll over all the teams including India. I open batting so I know what fast bowlers do.

I am really sad writing this ..I hope and pray this does not happen.

But this will happen ...Australia will win.

Australian pace attack will bull doze all batting teams and their batsman will score the runs required.

If our spinners get their mojo then we can win. If Ashwin spins then we can win.

Australian Batting will struggle if there is movement that's their Achilles heel.

46 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Starc

Pattinson

Cummins

No. .... Starc and Cummins are usually  In the 137 k to 150 k range in ODIs. .... and Pattinson is slower. I don't think Pattinson is in the squad even.

Moreover, ODIs are not about just pace. Someone like a Bumrah bowling great yorkers at 135 k to 145 k, are much better than bowlers like Cummins in ODIs.

56 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Starc

Pattinson

Cummins

So Australia will win.

The Champions Trophy isnt a speed trial .. just because Aus have the fastest bowler doesn't mean they will necessarily win

Edited by Bleed-Blue

9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

No. .... Starc and Cummins are usually  In the 137 k to 150 k range in ODIs. .... and Pattinson is slower. I don't think Pattinson is in the squad even.

Moreover, ODIs are not about just pace. Someone like a Bumrah bowling great yorkers at 135 k to 145 k, are much better than bowlers like Cummins in ODIs.

Bumrah will be our best pacer but starc will be the best pacer of champions trophy.

6 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Sad to see that Cummins is out bowling our fast bowlers.

He gets sachin baby.

Why is everything sad for you? Unadkat comfortably outbowled Stokes in last match, so what?

We are going to be playing 50 overs match in CT where Shami is at his best. Even when Shami was our premier ODI bowler he used to be sh*t in T20s and IPL. 

We we are not having a speed contest Champions trophy FYI...