Millipede Prediction Corner

Magneto

As expected, your old ass chickens out from a real challenge. :rofl: 

Shows how much faith you have in your own team. :hehe:    

Only in your asylum would messing around with DPs and names would be a 'real challenge'. :rofl:

Go try and get a job, but I doubt anyone will hire an idiot like you :giggle:

Everyone knows MI will end up higher than RR, but something as lame as DP/name challenge barely excites me. I wouldn't bother wasting time over your 3rd rate DP and existence. :winky: 

Only in your asylum would messing around with DPs and names would be a 'real challenge'. :rofl:

Go try and get a job, but I doubt anyone will hire an idiot like you :giggle:

Everyone knows MI will end up higher than RR, but something as lame as DP/name challenge barely excites me. I wouldn't bother wasting time over your 3rd rate DP and existence. :winky: 

What 'excites' you then old man?

36 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

You are fast approaching 50%. The default success rate of any wannabee nostradamus/ pakhandi baba.

I fear for the millipede.

Nope. 7/3 means 7 correct and 3 wrong. Will take some time till it becomes 7/7 ;-) 

On 5/1/2018 at 12:15 AM, jalebi_bhai said:

Stakes are very simple.

If RR finishes above MI, I will have the right to change your username and dp to anything I want(nothing vulgar though). If MI finishes above RR, you will have the right to change my username and dp to anything you want(nothing vulgar though).

The username and dp change will be based on group stage results and will be effective after the group stages of IPL 2018 till the end of IPL 2019 (whole tournament).

Manzoor hai?

PS: No need to wait for this season to end as you'll run away by then. Being the chickensh*t that you are, I fully expect you too register with a different account for next year if you lose.

I'll take the bet, if you're up to it.