Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

Just the formality for WI today to beat Pakistan, game starts at 7 pm with Jason mohd.getting ready, big test for sarfu's captaincy.same Ground once again.

NZ were 387 for 0 when I was in school at Guyana test, 1972 but today is  50/50 but nothing change

Still Road.

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:31 PM, Cricketics said:

Ya he's pretty decent. Great momentum for windies now for the qualification for the world cup. 

Road.even Thampi and Bumrah can  bats with ease.Smart WI, organizes all 3 right here @Guyana,Dose not matter what Pakistan post, they will reaches target unless they lost toss.

12 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

Road.even Thampi and Bumrah can  bats with ease.Smart WI, organizes all 3 right here @Guyana,Dose not matter what Pakistan post, they will reaches target unless they lost toss.

Roads are being laid down in every ODI buddy, whether in India or Australia or Windies. 300 is being chased everywhere in the world, not just in Windies. 340 is a more safe total.

59 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Roads are being laid down in every ODI buddy, whether in India or Australia or Windies. 300 is being chased everywhere in the world, not just in Windies. 340 is a more safe total.

WESTINDIES chased during last ODI first time in history of 44 years, yes India and Australia piles up 300 easily in modern day cricket.

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:34 PM, Singh bling said:

Terrible decline of Pakistani team

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yesterday winning by 74 runs Hasan Ali took 5 fer.tomorrows game will be thriller after 1/1

What a hitting by Babar 125* and ImaD 42* last 99 in last 11 overs.

8 hours ago, YCCC said:

WI are Yorkshire of international cricket. Top order fail more often that not, then the lower order make it respectable and show the batsmen how they should have done it.

I liked your comments, is in that sad, Yorkshire beaten by Hampshire ? After Hemp scored only 141 in the first innings.Yorkshire must need Brooks as soon as possible.

11 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Pakistan out on 282, little hard to chase today since Pak will br using more spinners today but stil doable for Windies to seal the series.

Hasan not spinner but Hafez will bowls instead Malik,IMAD wicket less in both games.I think WI spinners fantastic 20 overs for 80 runs !

7 hours ago, GoodEnough said:

I liked your comments, is in that sad, Yorkshire beaten by Hampshire ? After Hemp scored only 141 in the first innings.Yorkshire must need Brooks as soon as possible.

I'm more concerned about the batting than the bowling. While yes with a few more senior bowlers (Plunkett, Rashid, Sidebottom, Willey) we would probably have defended 320, the way we batted in the second innings after getting a good first innings lead was really poor. It's been going on for a while now but our bowlers have been able to save us in the past. With injuries and England call ups for our best bowlers it's increasingly difficult. There are no good youngsters coming through to put pressure on our batsmen either. Not going to lie, I'm worried.