LOKESH RAHUL OUT OF CHAMPION TROPHY

12 hours ago, Texan said:

Then he does not know how to field without getting himself in harm's way. Kohli, Rahane have played a lot of cricket and freak injuries can occur once in a while. Rahul plays two or three matches and then spends time away injured.

Those guys don't field at shortleg. Usually shorter guys tend to do well in such field positions, which Rahul is not. He dislocated his shoulder when he hit SOK for six. I think he need to change his weight training programs. 

what injury did he have? His injuries had nothing to do with fitness. Once he got hit on elbow while fielding at shortleg that kept him out of a tests against NZ and then he injured his shoulder while fielding in Pune tests and he had to undergo surgery for that injury.

In Pune he got injured while batting trying to hit a six,not fielding .

16 hours ago, Texan said:

Then he does not know how to field without getting himself in harm's way. Kohli, Rahane have played a lot of cricket and freak injuries can occur once in a while. Rahul plays two or three matches and then spends time away injured.

it is not like he is getting new injuries. He got hit on elbow while fielding at shortleg, none of Rahane or Kohli fields at shortleg, in WI or SL, dont remember and that injury got aggravated against against England he had to miss tests.

17 hours ago, kira said:

Abey :facepalm:faaltu ka argue karva lo bas, matlab hadd hai, koi argue waala topic bhi nahi bas likhna hai, hai fragile wo, he gets injured too often, karta reh time waste

Abey faltu ke post to tu likh raha hai. Bas likhna hai kuch bhi likhne ke liye. ball lagegi to injury bhi hogi. isme fragile kya ho gaya koi. 

no, he already had that injury when Aus was batting. That shot just aggravated it.

Nope.

From Rahul himself

The injury, Rahul said, occurred when he hit a six against Steve O'Keefe on day two of the Pune Test.

"It is a sports injury but the doctor was surprised it happened because of batting," he said. "It mostly happens in contact sports where people run into you.

"The physio [Patrick Farhart] was surprised because there was no such major incident. It was that moment in Pune when I played a shot - not the one I got out to, but the one that went for six. That's when I knew that my shoulder dislocated and went back in. I got out playing the same shot, so by then it was completely damaged. I couldn't do anything after that."

He got injured while batting not fielding.

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

it is not like he is getting new injuries. He got hit on elbow while fielding at shortleg, none of Rahane or Kohli fields at shortleg, in WI or SL, dont remember and that injury got aggravated against against England he had to miss tests.

In Kanpur, he suffered a hamstring injury while running between wickets

The Delhi opener will replace KL Rahul who was ruled out with an injury in his right hamstring. Rahul sustained the injury while running between the wickets during India's second innings and did not take further part in the first Test that the hosts won by 197 runs at Kanpur.

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/82877/gautam-gambhir-recalled-for-new-zealand-tests