Heart warming victory for Delhi Daredevils

sarcastic

3 hours ago, mishra said:

TBH , This season, all Indian origin IPL players have prooved their worth. Unlike previous years where our bowlers were tanked, this year every match i watched, I could see that overall, Most have performed at par with foreign buys.

Vis a vis to International stars, Our Spinners have been brilliant, Our batsmen have been at par and pacers have been really realy cool

I agree Indian talent have lived up to their potential and done as well as they can. Problem with DD is that Dravid is not ruthless enough like SRH and KKR mgmt. He is still in his u19 coaching mode trying to grow and give chance to younger players. That objective has been fulfilled. But he has underutlilized foreign players 2 out of Corey anderson, Morris , Matthews have to play in the top order. Younger players need support and you can't expect overseas players to just come in and start hitting. KKR used foreign bowlers fully and SRH uses the big batsmen fully. Warner, Kane and Henriques play in Top 4 with Dhawan in supporting role. In these teams focus is ruthlessly on winning while dravid seems more interested in developing player. Nothing wrong in it as a neutral player but has to be frustrating for delhi fans and management

2 hours ago, CoverDrive said:

I agree Indian talent have lived up to their potential and done as well as they can. Problem with DD is that Dravid is not ruthless enough like SRH and KKR mgmt. He is still in his u19 coaching mode trying to grow and give chance to younger players. That objective has been fulfilled. But he has underutlilized foreign players 2 out of Corey anderson, Morris , Matthews have to play in the top order. Younger players need support and you can't expect overseas players to just come in and start hitting. KKR used foreign bowlers fully and SRH uses the big batsmen fully. Warner, Kane and Henriques play in Top 4 with Dhawan in supporting role. In these teams focus is ruthlessly on winning while dravid seems more interested in developing player. Nothing wrong in it as a neutral player but has to be frustrating for delhi fans and management

Don't confuse Dravid's lack of tactical ineptitude and stubbornness with lack of ruthlessness.

20 hours ago, goose said:

you have to break an egg to make an omelette. DD will be champions

Not if they keep benching Nadeem and playing Mathooze.    Like Ticsy said, they keep getting in their own way.  But with that quality team, I have to think hard before challenging the prediction of ICF's own Nostradamus.