Sandeep Sharma!!!

Ultimate_Game

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bowling 125 k and mind you not a slower ball to Narine and Lynn :facepalm:

Will learn, easy to pick on one game.

This is where all Indian young bowlers need to learn to try some variations and change of pace.

Sandeep is quick learner.

Just now, Cricketics said:

I am talking about variationd. I couldn't care about speed at this time when 130ish speed to me is good for t20s. Yes ideall a high speed is good go bowl slow ones, but 130ish-135 isn't bad for t20s.

135 is good if you have bounce of a pollock McGrath or exceptional swing and Sean ability like Akram,Kapil dev or even bhuvi and philander

125 k -130k won't cut it in an actual international game

Just now, maniac said:

135 is good if you have bounce of a pollock McGrath or exceptional swing and Sean ability like Akram,Kapil dev or even bhuvi and philander

125 k -130k won't cut it in an actual international game

It will, in t20s and LOi. Game has changed. Variations are more important than pace.

Not saying bowlers should be bowling 110 all day with variations, but 130ks-135 ks is good enough even at international stage, as long as you have variations.

If you don't have variations, thats when 130ks could look useless at times, but otherwise 130ks even for international standard does work.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

It will, in t20s and LOi. Game has changed. Variations are more important than pace.

Not saying bowlers should be bowling 110 all day with variations, but 130ks-135 ks is good enough even at international stage, as long as you have variations.

If you don't have variations, thats when 130ks could look useless at times, but otherwise 130ks even for international standard does work.

You can bowl at 125-130 if you are an allrounder and you can contribute with the bat but as a pure strike bowler hell no

show me one team that does that?

I don't call 26 runs off 3 overs "clobbering" :hmmm: 

Did you even watched his first two overs?? He was manhandled by narin and lyn , you know why???? because there was no swing in offer and he struggled as usual :facepalm:

Are you guys watching what Snadeep and Mohit are doing at death?

Bowling slow and putting variations.

Low speeds but not fast, and they are winning it now for Punjab.

This is better than no variations 140kS for t20s and LOI.

Guys put this in your head, pace alone can't win you games, got o have variations and that 130k bowlers with excellent variations like Dwayne Bravo or Sandeep will win you more games in this format. 

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Did you even watched his first two overs?? He was manhandled by narin and lyn , you know why???? because there was no swing in offer and he struggled as usual :facepal:

Did you watch Matt Henry taken to cleaners as well? And did you watch the death over bowling as well? Apparently he should've been hammered all over the place but nobody could hit him for a boundary in his last 2 overs. Finished with a spell of 4 overs for 31 runs where he bowled 2 up front against Narine & Lynn and other two at the death to Lynn, Woakes & Pathan.

Just now, Magneto said:

So he can bowl yorkers pretty well. 

Superb bowling at the death too. 

Can bowl in PP. Has shown improvement at the death with yorkers and slower balls but apparently is not a good bowler :hmmm: 

Seriously, how blind can people be when they blatantly ignore consistent performances?