How's Sachin-Dravid 'relationship'?

SachDan

For well over a decade Sachin and Dravid has been the best and second best batsmen respectively of the Indian team... They may be the joint record holders of century partnerships in test cricket..both of them has formed a great partnership when the team is in direstraits... But don't you all think there's something 'messy' in their relationship? Always possess a serious outlook when both are at the crease...there seems to be no banter in between overs and not much appreciation of each other getting to milestones for the matter... Is it Chappal's 'divide and rule' policy that ruined their relation? Any of you feel that I am wrong here..plz ignore the remarks.

Some might point at Dravid's declaration in Multan as having some sort of bearing on their relationship. To me, I'd be tempted to call it bullsh*t. Seems nothing wrong from an outside point of view. Dravid's always (overly?) intense at the crease. You see the same crease dynamics when he bats with anyone else, even VVS. So yeh, I haven't seen anything untowards.

Dravid had tremendous respect for SRT. May be there is a little bit of stiffness but thats it. They are more like two sides of a coin. So I would rate them equal. No less no more. Or may be notch better to RD. But thats my ratings...RD is a very reserved person and I think SRT respects that. May be that is what you are noticing...nothing more...

A friend of a friend who is apparently very good friends with Dhoni told my friend who told me that Dravid and Tendulkar have absolutely hated each other's guts since the Chappell ousting seniors issue gained momentum. Take it or leave. Dunno how true it is. I for one don't believe it.

We are talking about two of the best gentleman in Indian cricket ever. Dravid and Sachin ooze class and pedigree in each and every vein of theirs, they may have some reservations vis-a-vis each other, but when it comes to the team and the cricket, I am sure they will put all of it behind. Besides, I doubt if there is any ill-feeling between those two. The only emotion i detect is this - Massive respect !

that declaration is history.. there is nothing between the two legends.. both legends have one aim, one goal , to win and to win for the country INDIA.. HATZ OFF TO THOSE TWO BLOODY LEGENDZ OF INDIA
Its not just abt that declaration... Even Chappall's statement that seniors made a group during the world cup and their attitude towards Dravid's captaincy was the main reason for India's debacle in Caribbean,too might have something to do here...
We are talking about two of the best gentleman in Indian cricket ever. Dravid and Sachin ooze class and pedigree in each and every vein of theirs, they may have some reservations vis-a-vis each other, but when it comes to the team and the cricket, I am sure they will put all of it behind. Besides, I doubt if there is any ill-feeling between those two. The only emotion i detect is this - Massive respect !
There's no doubt why many feels that you own the best behaved posters in this forum and I for one always felt that you also have the best opinions here...:hatsoff: So looking at the early reactions for the OP, I don't want to continue this discussion further.
There's no doubt why many feels that you own the best behaved posters in this forum and I for one always felt that you also have the best opinions here...:hatsoff: So looking at the early reactions for the OP, I don't want to continue this discussion further.
watch out. mm just like to put on a show. he is one mean *** :D
Guest dada_rocks

Cud be some truth to it..... Dravid was Chappel's favourite and Sachin was christened mafia and Dravid didn't utter even a single word against this in public..