Is there a bigger git than Marc Nicholas?

He is so annoying. Continuing to praise Clarke and the aussies while nitpicking at India all the time while we are battering them. None of the commentators are even remotley criticising the aussies. Even though they have been poor.
Im sure Mr. Sunil Manohar Gavaskar is waiting for the tenth Aussie wicket to fall, and he will be all over the Aussies in the next Test and the same applies for Mr. Shastri Agreeing to the above poster, Mark was unbiased during the World Cup and during most of his commentary stints before this

I dont understand why would BCCI want channel 9 commentators for this series. They dont allow to share our greats their commentary rooms when we went down under. The entire panel is aussie-centric except for Ian Chappel who doesnt care about giving his opinion no matter what others feels and it is usually a very balanced one.

>> Leaving aside the "hurtful anti-Indian" stuff which we are very delicate about, he is pretty good and is very nice to listen to He is one commentator who expressed Indian players during the England series, he described Dravid so perfectly by explaining he is from the south where people are less confrontational and are great students which is displayed in his batting Apart from Mike, the upcoming star would be Brendon Julian. The guy keeps it simple and and sounds very polite

I feel sorry for the guy ' date=' he is a pom and he has to act as if he is an Aussie and keep Indians happy since he is getting his pay check from an Indian channel ...[/quote'] I'll never understand this attitude. It seems like it's impossible for a commentator to impress some of you guys unless he LOVES India and hates the other team. Nicholas LOVES everyone. His enthusiasm for the game is unmatched in the commentary box today. He isn't praising India just because he's working for an Indian channel. He's ALWAYS been like this. The series Down Under last year/early this year working for Channel 9 he was openly rooting for us.