War is coming

sandeep

17 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Nope mostly a tag i like to throw around ,though heard it means to liberate ? through just wars if feasible? 

And since uncle sam loves to go to war against minnows likes iraq and afghanistan  but avoids direct conflicts with major powers ,does it mean it is up to us coolies to bear the burden like in the good old days of the raj?

Bhai, I really don't want to come across as disrespectful, and am at a loss for words with this gem.  

11 hours ago, diga said:

We may not have a full fledged war like the earlier times... Its mostly small skirmishes where one gives up vantage positions or some small land.

Moreover China is full on war with the whole world with corona virus.  

And they have won it hands down..  Winne The Pooh..  A visionary 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

People comparing Russian crisis with Chinese crisis are wrong and most likely Chinese stooges or On Europes payroll. We know what Russia is doing and why its doing. Europe can go and do its own war with Russia when they (unlike UK) find it difficult to side with Americans on China. Despite what people say, Trump was first to recognise that Russia and US have no direct conflict of interest but China and US has. 

3 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Strange sense of priority you got ,no issues promoting uncle Sam's wars but don't want to disrespect silly old me.

If you think dealing with the military wing of the Chinese Communist Party in Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh, is 'promoting uncle sam's wars', then laughing at you is the least you deserve.  

And if you naively believe that there isn't a high degree of collaboration between the CCP and Putin, then you have selective blindness/ignorance.  Entirely your choice. 

53 minutes ago, sandeep said:

If you think dealing with the military wing of the Chinese Communist Party in Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh, is 'promoting uncle sam's wars', then laughing at you is the least you deserve.  

And if you naively believe that there isn't a high degree of collaboration between the CCP and Putin, then you have selective blindness/ignorance.  Entirely your choice. 

Chinese do not recognise Russian authority over Crimea. Russian are selling weapons to India and Chinese adversaries in South China Sea. IMO, Putin is just making use of opportunity.

8 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Chinese have been fecking us for some time by allying with leftist terrorists and Pak proxies,but we used to keep quite because USA was getting along with them ,we put aside Tibet and their supporters as likes of jairam ramesh was championing environment partnerships with China lol but now that Uncle Sam is upset we have to get ready for war eh.

Reminds me of our response after 26/11 when we didn't engage Pak as USA was busy on their Western front and what came of it now ? If China can settle it with the sahibs ,we will quiten down as well.

We need  mighty allies to take on Chinese might. China needs no one to take on all its neighbours simultaneously ( except Russia).

17 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Why should a messed up 3rd world country like us take on China ? USA  is strong enough to fight them , let them fight it out . USA will get to keep all the plunder if China collapses ,what will we get? And it's usa and Israel who helped built up China over the years , it's their Frankenstein.

US popped up China to neutralise Russia. 

India wants to offer itself to US to prop up to counter China , offcourse due dilligence (without loosing sovereignty, make defense, tech and economic gains) m. 

In words of Shri JaiShankar “when it come to US vs China, We can easily see which side of bread is buttered”

After getting strong, China didn’t go at war with Russia for US. India  wont go at war with China for US even when power parity is achieved.

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Chinese have been fecking us for some time by allying with leftist terrorists and Pak proxies,but we used to keep quite because USA was getting along with them ,we put aside Tibet and their supporters as likes of jairam ramesh was championing environment partnerships with China lol but now that Uncle Sam is upset we have to get ready for war eh.

Reminds me of our response after 26/11 when we didn't engage Pak as USA was busy on their Western front and what came of it now ? If China can settle it with the sahibs ,we will quiten down as well.

so who's your supplier.

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

India  wont go at war with China for US even when power parity is achieved.

Govt of India has been trying desperately to ward off conflict with the CCP.  But I do not believe that option exists.  CCP has decided to cut India down to size.  They have the initiative.  

Its one thing to not 'desire' war against a stronger adversary.  Quite another to succeed in avoiding it.  All things considered, I have to concede that the current government has done OK so far in dealing with the situation.  Its essentially an exercise in damage mitigation.  Best case outcome is what we have right now - an expensive build up of capacity and deployment on our side and theirs. Worst case is open conflict in PLA selected sectors with heavy losses inflicted early on via deployment of modern tech-centric warfare.  I wonder what sort of work is IA doing on first-strike survival along the frontier.  I'd expect to see some urgent heavy lifting going on.  But its not really made the news much.

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Govt of India has been trying desperately to ward off conflict with the CCP.  But I do not believe that option exists.  CCP has decided to cut India down to size.  They have the initiative.  

Its one thing to not 'desire' war against a stronger adversary.  Quite another to succeed in avoiding it.  All things considered, I have to concede that the current government has done OK so far in dealing with the situation.  Its essentially an exercise in damage mitigation.  Best case outcome is what we have right now - an expensive build up of capacity and deployment on our side and theirs. Worst case is open conflict in PLA selected sectors with heavy losses inflicted early on via deployment of modern tech-centric warfare.  I wonder what sort of work is IA doing on first-strike survival along the frontier.  I'd expect to see some urgent heavy lifting going on.  But its not really made the news much.

Chinese are trying to do Russia. Ie Secure Military use Ports all across the world and routes to it. Pakistan Burma Srilanka Maldives just happen to be in our region. I can see that in coming years, India will offend a lot of its neighbours just like it is offending Nepal to make them understand our position. 

IMO, China has allready thrown kitchen sink at us. It knows it can not defend a part of land which is so close to hugely populated towns and cities of India if India gets support from even single Super power of Rest of World. 

I will say give 10 more years and China will be getting sanctioned by UN on some grounds. That will be it. Big problem is, how bat that long without getting out so we can secure a draw.

3 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

China got lucky ,USA had Russia by their throat in the 90s but couldn't finish them off ,probably the biggest choke job in history ,else by now China would have been surrounded by Usa and NATO with the help of a pro west russia ,which would have forced them to open up to the west .But now they are allying with Russia ,so good luck toppling them.

I don’t know where you get your info from. Even Putin once jokingly said to US President after war on terror, when can we apply for NATO membership.

Russians are lot smarter and know the cost of fighting US. They themselves want China to fall. Why Not, they have occupied huge Chinese land, US hoped that Chinese will fight Russia for that. Chinese instead prioritised taking on weaker parts around them.

How do you think Chinese will win against US if US really goes after China, which it is. All it needs to do is shift manufacturing and supply lines and then ban Chinese companies operating on US EU sphere on pretext of UN sanction

2 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Why would China and Russia fight ,with USA and NATO around , that would be suicidal lol.

I'm not claiming China wins,USA is too strong to fall.The reason I commented here was due to the war mongering ,which I don't think will help India in the long run if USA and China settle things down.

You need to find answer to why yourself since you do not think China Russia territorial dispute isnt big enough for China to be at odds with Russia.

NATO and US was on Russia only. 

If Russia is doing Ukraine by taking advantage of SCS status so why shouldn’t India.. Only a fool wont act  China is where it is not just because Communism or hardwork. Its equations which massively contribute. 

When China built infra inside India it never thought we will catch up in matter of years under non UPA government or get Arms and ammunition so quickly to border.

It was blessing in diguise that Shri Santosh Babu decided to take on Chinese, because prior to that, We ( Our Parliament) were too scared to fight salami slicing . Now we are readying ourselves for two front war. Most likely we wont have to as Pakistan will due under its own economic weight.

Now Chinese know, with each passing day all. they can do is, only hold positions,  India will most likely win Chinese positions in border war as we are arming ourself to teeth as well.

Edited by mishra

8 hours ago, sandeep said:

Limited war with China is inevitable.  I think when India develops its own rocket forces & MBRLs we will be in a decent position to take on China.  Army chief Narvane also said this the other day.  Atm GOI is delaying the inevitable.  Our subsonic cruise missile Pralay is coming along nicely.  By 2025 we will be ready to some extent. 

Indo China will again be a strict high intensity border war like 1962

Biggest achievement of PLA till date this being victorious over depleted but highly celebrated Indian Army in 1962.. The same army which brought infamous imperial Japan's killing machine the 15th battalion on its knees in Burma. 

1962 has created a definite psychological edge & our public & leaders feel it as well.  We are not in a position to go on offensive but we can very well hand them a bloody nose as well. 

8 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

China got lucky ,USA had Russia by their throat in the 90s but couldn't finish them off ,probably the biggest choke job in history ,else by now China would have been surrounded by Usa and NATO with the help of a pro west russia ,which would have forced them to open up to the west .But now they are allying with Russia ,so good luck toppling them.

USA thought Russia would become a democratic country with free elections. Instead ex KGB Putin came in .. lol

2 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

We are quite irrelevant in this. Didnt we sign border agreements with China that we wont use lethal weapons against them when they were on good terms with Usa,and now that uncle Sam is upset you want us to capture border posts from china !! I just hope not many of our brave soldiers die in trying to carry Usa's water.

US soldiers got killed and US lost land to salami slicing.