42 minutes ago, nsareen said:

I was wondering why nobody noticed lalit Yadav!!  This guy looks good, has height , strongly built, pace bounce !!

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Anyone watched Lalit Yadav bowling on hotstar. Really impressive, good pace and bounce

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Yes

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Was it in the beginning of the inning ?

I watched at the end .... and he was bowling with decent pace.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Looked good to me, pace wise too.

18 minutes ago, msplash9 said:

He bowled really well . Was a but wayward against yuvraj when he came in . Was getting movement both ways and hitting the deck hard occasionally

12 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Mohali is a very slow and low pitch. Today I saw an over or two from Sran and he barely got any bounce. Ball barely carrying to keep per.

Yes .....And Lalit Yadav was getting good bounce there

Lalit bends his back a lot and has a reasonably high arm action. May get more bounce than many others.

1 minute ago, Nate said:

India need number 3 in test cricket now besides Pujara I think Vihari is perfect for future investment, If S.Iyer suppose to be in Indian team than Vihari to very talented 

I noticed Atit Sheth once again among runs lower down 

at Rajkot Snell patel hammered 94, Saurashrra experiment patel at 6 from opener slot and he come out good, his best was 87 previously he put on 199 with ravindra Jadeja 

Nate bhai wapas.

1 hour ago, Nate said:

India need number 3 in test cricket now besides Pujara I think Vihari is perfect for future investment, If S.Iyer suppose to be in Indian team than Vihari too very talented I doubt baroda can dismiss him even next day.

I noticed Atit Sheth once again among runs lower down 

at Rajkot Snell patel hammered 94, Saurashrra experiment patel at 6 from opener slot and he come out good, his best was 87 previously he put on 199 with ravindra  jadeja 

ishan Sharma today bowls great spell given 12 runs in 66 balls with 3 wickets 

The best player for No. 3 wud be Rahane, i still think he ll do much better then pujara at that slot in overseas for sure . 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03