MS Dhoni mega discussion thread

velu

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

:laugh1:

funniest thing i've read. You must really be one of his biggest hater. Do you boo a Dhoni six ? 

there's hardly anyone in the WORLD who is doing better than Dhoni in LOIs for this year, as a wicketkeeper. if we have 4 more, we should set up an exchange program for fast bowlers for our wicketkeepers.

Cricket is not joke and this is not funny. Depriving a deserving player of a well deserved slot is shameful

Oh and I do like dhoni but there is a time for everything.

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Raina n gambhir shud have been selected:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:Very immature and naive. keep those words for urself

Kohli had a poor aussie series- well 5 innings doesnt make some one out of form. out of which he was given wrongly out in one inning. Do u even knw what bad form is 

A steve smith didnt needed IPL to prove his form

Dhawan has always been good in ODI specially big tournament. 

Gambhir would have outscored most of the players. Raina has put on some weight but he was middling the ball well.

IPL numbers tell a lot. They tell more than the stupid averages you quote.

4 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

:giggle:khote facts with Retarded logics strikes again. You totally lost the plot. Congrats 

Drop the e you moron.

I am using your logic and you dont like it. 

Either establish a baseline and discuss or you can keep on bsing.

All your shouting from the rooftop your man dhoni is a disgrace currently.

Edited by Khota
48 minutes ago, Khota said:

Drop the e you moron.

I am using your logic and you dont like it. 

Either establish a baseline and discuss or you can keep on bsing.

All your shouting from the rooftop your man dhoni is a disgrace currently.

The Khota logic can't be cracked by anyone:giggle:except the people in Psychiatric hospital where they all belive all rounders are like unicorns :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:and they don't exist. 

9 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

The Khota logic can't be cracked by anyone:giggle:except the people in Psychiatric hospital where they all belive all rounders are like unicorns :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:and they don't exist. 

In my lifetime India has been looking for one and in 50 years only one was found - Kapil Dev

So if one comes along every 50 years why waste time?

Nooo but the majestic ranji player gulab jamun will be able to find one.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

In my lifetime India has been looking for one and in 50 years only one was found - Kapil Dev

So if one comes along every 50 years why waste time?

Nooo but the majestic ranji player gulab jamun will be able to find one.

:giggle:sit down and munch on popcorn with drinks Mr. unicorn talent spotter.. I see your fav player afridi has good SR hence you are backing another slogger who can't even top Ind A squad. Pandey somehow made it in

54 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:giggle:sit down and munch on popcorn with drinks Mr. unicorn talent spotter.. I see your fav player afridi has good SR hence you are backing another slogger who can't even top Ind A squad. Pandey somehow made it in

You are very special. 

Can you point to anything that shows I think high of Afridi. Just one instance. If not then come up with a better argument. Oh and Dhoni is done.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are very special. 

Can you point to anything that shows I think high of Afridi. Just one instance. If not then come up with a better argument. Oh and Dhoni is done.

Lol you said it before its all about SR :hysterical:we are going back on our word are we? Just like your double standards in the thread where it's a win win situation. That was funny

6 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Lol you said it before its all about SR :hysterical:we are going back on our word are we? Just like your double standards in the thread where it's a win win situation. That was funny

Can you show that if not can I call you a liar.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Cricket is not joke and this is not funny. Depriving a deserving player of a well deserved slot is shameful

khota, i should congratulate you i have never seen such sustained conviction in a rhetoric with such little or non existent substantiation from anyone in any topic in any forum. 

Edited by Vilander
19 hours ago, sandeep said:

Indian team has way too many accumulators - Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli are accumulators.   And Manish Pandey is a younger accumulator who's better at hitting the ground running than Dhoni is.  An ODI team no longer needs 4 accumulators in its batting lineup.  Suresh Raina is a better choice than MS Dhoni at this point for the Indian ODI team, if Dhoni was just a batsman.  The fact that he's one of the slickest 'keepers around, and has a wealth of experience that is useful because our current captain "aggressive" isn't exactly a tactical genius, is what is keeping Dhoni's career alive.

We have been consistently getting out-gunned by the top ODI teams in the last 3 years.  South Africa came into our own house and spanked us in ODIs.   One of those games was lost when Dhoni couldn't get the job done.  We lost 5 ODIs on the trot to Australia in 2015 - 4 in a bilateral, and 5th in a WC semi, because our batting was out-gunned.   England came in and almost beat us in a short series.  The writing is on the wall.   India needs to up its batting game in ODIs.   The game has moved on from 2013.   And Dhoni is increasingly part of the problem, not part of the solution.   I will be among the happiest on ICF if Dhoni manages to resurrect his career and somehow find a way to raise his game and play till WC 2019.   But if he doesn't, he needs to go.   This is crunch time.   The decision has to be made  in the next 6 months.  

Thank you. Can't have too many accumulators in the side. Look at that pak match in the CT. We were going around par and Kohli was accumulating before yuvi came in and destroyed them. This is the ability that neither pandey has not dhoni has. The ability to change the match. Teams will have no problem if the likes of dhoni and pandey bat  30 overs. None of them can hit from ball one. None of them can put pressure on the opposition. Even when they are set, they don't inflict enough damage on the opposition. When you have pandey and dhoni in the team, players who can change the game like jadhav and pandya don't get enough time. It's the sad reality. 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

khota, i should congratulate you i have never seen such sustained conviction in a rhetoric with such little or non existent substantiation from anyone in any topic in any forum. 

It is easy. Look at IPL numbers and Dhoni sucks. It is interesting that your man is about to fail and yyou defend him.

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Can you show where I said he will fail against Australia first if not I can call you a liar. 

team Dhoni has been saying that his great average is going to catch up with him. Please read the previous posts. You have no faith. Show me about afridi please.

Edited by Khota
7 hours ago, Khota said:

a 19 year old playing his first season, is not a deserving player. he is an undercooked player. 

slot doesn't exist for 'deserving player's career', slot exists for India's need. and if your so-called deserving player is excess to the plans, they are not deserving.

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

a 19 year old playing his first season, is not a deserving player. he is an undercooked player. 

slot doesn't exist for 'deserving player's career', slot exists for India's need. and if your so-called deserving player is excess to the plans, they are not deserving.

There are 4 ahead of dhoni. Pant is one of them.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

team Dhoni has been saying that his great average is going to catch up with him. Please read the previous posts. You have no faith. Show me about afridi please.

Lmao:hysterical:so what team are you? Team pant? Team khote said that about afridi hence u did.. Same logic :hysterical:

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Lmao:hysterical:so what team are you? Team pant? Team khote said that about afridi hence u did.. Same logic :hysterical:

I am about team fairness. If someone is more deserving they should get a chance. Is that a difficult concept to understand?