IPL and International Quality

ravishingravi

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Uska stumping se kya lena :laugh1:

Ye gem hai 

His behavioor is like a bully. He enjoys the weak sides more. 

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

N whats thr proof of his improvement 

IPL cnt be , coz that proff has gone for toss in international cricket ever since IPL begun

He did not get a proper chance this time. He got a warm up game and was the highest scorer. he was under pressure to retain a place and especially after scoring a duck. This was a pressure game.

8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Still the best keeper in this format , shows how bad others wud be then 

Say this million more times and it will become a fact.

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Aint u the one who said slowww, that were speed comes in 

More or less Stumpings IPL stats never had any value nor will ever have  . Dhoni has been an an avg or above avg ipl player since ipl begun yet an ATG gr8 in ODI 

I find dhoni slow and lethargic in current form. How will you find out if you dont give otheres a chance. He is not being missed in tests. What makes you think he will be missed in ODI.

The sad thing over here is that he is making fool of people like you. It is about making more money for him and that is keeping a deserved spot away. Your aim should be support the best player for a spot. If in your heart you do feel he is the best than it is OK. have a great day I have to go somewhere.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

His behavioor is like a bully. He enjoys the weak sides more. The sad thing over here is that he is making fool of people like you. It is about making more money for him and that is keeping a deserved spot away. Your aim should be support the best player for a spot. If in your heart you do feel he is the best than it is OK. have a great day I have to go somewhere.

In my heart and my brain i knw dhoni is still useful , he is going through a slump which many players have gone n found their way back. Even in his slump the guy is contributing. 

And even if i have to forget dhoni, ill choose pant overs tried and tested failures like karthik.

11 hours ago, Pollack said:

CSK are chokers. 2 out of 6 finals. Choking is symbol of current Bangladesh if they play well. So CSK vs Bangladesh is a battle of chokers. :wp1:

MI has won 3 out of 4 finals spanking brutally two times CSK and one time quarter CSK. :wp1:

hqdefault.jpg

Csk is back next year dud. Ambani with thug life is funny as **** man.

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In my heart and my brain i knw dhoni is still useful , he is going through a slump which many players have gone n found their way back. Even in his slump the guy is contributing. 

And even if i have to forget dhoni, ill choose pant overs tried and tested failures like karthik.

I disagree but respect your opinion.