Axcellent Fightback by Pakistan

Laaloo

S Lankans looked pedestrian against Indians , shows a huge gap the way SL dominated Pakistan, Pakistan cricket doesn't have good talent coming thru, no wkt taking bowler except for Y Shah, also batters are average, and that too on a flat deck, poor Sri Lankas will be facing us again.

Dickswella better find a way to be pumped this time again, like how dare Kohli makes so much money n has so many endorsements and a Anushka n I have Jaya that's it!???

19 hours ago, Laaloo said:

In tests hes a better bowler but I've never seen him perform in the 1st innings. He has this insane bowling spells usually in the 3rd innings when the game is out of reach. 

Yeah not really good with the new ball , gets too exited when the conditions favour him very unlike Amir ..but on a flat pitch with an older ball hes as good as any . 

I watched a bit of this series , the quality of cricket had to be one of the lowest ever between two test playing nations . Lankans I belive have found some good talent in past 18 months so there is some hope for them , but the Pak line up is full of mediocrity . These guys will get walloped in a away series against Zim , I almost feel bad for them . 

On 11/10/2017 at 2:32 PM, Shaz1 said:

I saw the whole Test match we lost cause of our poor batting. Need more balanced players in the side who know how to attack and defend. Our one dimensional batting got exposed badly. Players got out due to there poor tectical mistakes. When you block every ball eventually there is one ball that will take your wicket. A lesson this team needs to learn quickly in order to move forward.

Just a matter of time  no misbah and younis.. Transition time. Do you guys have any away series coming up?