After Praise From Virat Kohli, A Response From Mohammad Amir

Pollack

4 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

To Khota, 

There's always more one can do, no one individual or nation is perfect 

to the Wall

they were same country as us only a few years ago and contain mix of many different ethnic backgrounds from India- they are probably as thick skinned as we are 

Unlike them We dont support terrorists who kill innocent ppl...

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Can you tell me last time govt. of India organized a terrorist raid and killed 200 people in Lahore/karachi. If you cant then dont pontificate.

and hence that's why the two countries need to improve public relations....its one of the steps on the pathway to peace and conflict resolution. its quite easy to conceptualise these ideas, once you've removed hate and bigotry from your mind...you should try it sometime. 

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

and hence that's why the two countries need to improve public relations....its one of the steps on the pathway to peace and conflict resolution. its quite easy to conceptualise these ideas, once you've removed hate and bigotry from your mind...you should try it sometime. 

Hate and bigotry from your mind ... I beg your pardon?

They have hate and bigotry. They have ethnically cleansed minorities and call us hate and bigotry. They cleared kasmiri pandits from kashmir and we have hate in our hearts.

I have one word for you ... stupid.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Hate and bigotry from your mind ... I beg your pardon?

They have hate and bigotry. They have ethnically cleansed minorities and call us hate and bigotry. They cleared kasmiri pandits from kashmir and we have hate in our hearts.

I have one word for you ... stupid.

Again - improving public relations is one of the steps on the pathway to de escalating tensions and hence leading to abolition of tragedies such as the above. You complain about their transgressions and criticise them for it (fair enough) but then strangely you're also critical of them taking steps to improve relations between members of both nations. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Sounds like someone who thrives on the conflict. I wish big talkers like you would put your money where your mouth is and go and enlist for the Indian military and fight on the border for the cause you believe so strongly in.

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

Again - improving public relations is one of the steps on the pathway to de escalating tensions and hence leading to abolition of tragedies such as the above. You complain about their transgressions and criticise them for it (fair enough) but then strangely you're also critical of them taking steps to improve relations between members of both nations. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Sounds like someone who thrives on the conflict. I wish big talkers like you would put your money where your mouth is and go and enlist for the Indian military and fight on the border for the cause you believe so strongly in.

What more can India do to improve relations? India has tried everything and it does not work.

When majority of them consider you kafir and infidels please let me know how to improve the realtions.

problem is cowards like you. 

They have attacked India four times. Four.

Please tell me one step they have taken to improve relations. Just one not two not three.

It is for people like you that India was ruled by mughal emperors for 500 years and then British. It maybe acceptable for you that those barbarians removed the head of captain Kalia but not for me.

get a freaking life.

Edited by Khota
13 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

but these things cannot one be sided. Every time, Indian govt tries, we are back stabbed by Pak.    

12 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Aamir is from pak and Kohli from India = building public relations on both sides of the dispute 

Player to player there never was an issue. Shoiab and Yuvraj/Harbhajan are great friends. Nehra/Wasim are very good friends.

I respect Inzamam/Younis/Misbah as much as I respect Saurav/Dravid etc. I love pakistani cricketers. I used to go watch then in delhi and they would run around the kotla after the end of day and I would stand across the fence. Absolutely the best moments.

As a nation their conduct is deplorable and that is what the issue is.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I was talking about ur government. And there is no need to make this all about politics. I already made myself clear I do not worry about such things. I am more focused on here after. Not what ever happen in the past.

So much has happened in the past that it is difficult for Indian govt. to reset the clock. Past does teach something valuable that if India tries again something bad will happen again like it happened after Vajpayee bus initiative.

Now we can go around in circles or discuss the elephant in the room. That is Kashmir. Bottom line there will be no peace till that is resolved and that will never get resolved.