NADA at risk of losing affiliation if BCCI stays reluctant for cricketers' dope test, warns WADA

5 hours ago, cricketrulez said:

1) every agency was after Lance for a while? wow that changes everything! 

It can be news only to guys like you that every agency was after him. The point is none of them had any proof from any of the tests. If they did, they would have busted him during competition. they wouldn't have wait till they had floyd landis got busted

All the breaks in the case came from not testing agencies, but law enforcement. Operation Puerto ring a bell. So give it a rest about Lance or I'll embarrass you further.

2) ICC signed with WADA in 2006. ECB, CA and even PCB have claimed they have been "fully" compliant since 2006. 13 years of nothing with BCCI giving the finger and all of sudden WADA decides to threaten NADA to get to BCCI. even guys who have had lobotomy can understand the game being played by WADA.

3) the discussion is not will BCCI comply, the debate is should they? Given the clowns in charge of BCCI now, anything is possible. I would not be surprised if Shashank manohar initiated this.

This is the right thing to do. I am not a fan of Shansk either but that is another thread.

19 minutes ago, mishra said:

No one caught Lance on basis of sample. Same is true for every cyclist.

Same is also true for all the Spanish Super human football team.

He got caught in court of law. He was not caught by testing. He did retroactively test positive.

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

This is thread that is a prime example of how India lost CT. We think our cricket players are special. Just remeber they are no more important than anyone on this thread. Love them or hate them but please do hold them responsible.

If they are not important than what's the need to test. Wada is asking because they are important. Regard CT, 6 others teams also lost CT and quite a few of them probably complied with WADA too.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

If they are not important than what's the need to test. Wada is asking because they are important. Regard CT, 6 others teams also lost CT and quite a few of them probably complied with WADA too.

Its more to do with the popularity of the game in the country not the players themselves. 

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

They are no more important than you or me. I also get drug tested so should they be. I use tea to improve my performance but it is not banned yet.

Agreed six other nations lost because they were not good. India lost but India was in a position to win. Indian team should have been held accountable.

1 hour ago, cricketrulez said:

The timing of the current effort is awfully convenient. they are trying to do good in the same sense as the catholic church. even the tactics are awfully similar.

I know but compliance is important. It helps India in the long run. India has very few players who cheat. It was maybe one in 300 some odd players. It will hurt other countries more than India. Especiall countries where sports medicine is more evolved.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

This is thread that is a prime example of how India lost CT. We think our cricket players are special. Just remeber they are no more important than anyone on this thread. Love them or hate them but please do hold them responsible.

Attitude like yours is a prime example of why India was colonized and getting bullied by the likes of china. Once you give away your rights, it is almost impossible to gain them back.

24 minutes ago, Khota said:

I know but compliance is important. It helps India in the long run. India has very few players who cheat. It was maybe one in 300 some odd players. It will hurt other countries more than India. Especiall countries where sports medicine is more evolved.

Diasgree. it allows WADA and other organizations to push India around.

Eg: look at Indus water treaty and world bank. Nehru;'s idiocy has tied india's hands up and Pakistani screw with every development project.

* WADA