Hardik pandya as a player

10 hours ago, sandeep said:

@Pollack  Wonder why kuptaan Cheeku is preferring Chahal to Kuldeep these days! :p:

Cheeku is an idiot. He also selects dhoni in T20I and carthick in ODIs. For him Rahane is a floater. Rahul is not good enough to be in team. :laugh: 

I stand by my point : Kuldeep better than Chahal. But I have always said I have no problems with Chahal playing. Both of them playing and getting chances regularly would be awesome.

7 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

he is trundling at 120-125 nowadays

I was going through Pandya's speed on BCCI.tv

From NZ ODI series 2016 to the 4th ODI against Australia 2017, he has bowled a fastest of 141 k to 146 k .... with lots of 135 k deliveries ....  in almost all matches ( barring the WI LOI series after CT when everyone was holidaying ).

From the 5th ODI vs Australia 2017, the T20 series against them and the ongoing  NZ series .... he is suddenly bowling 7 k to 10 k slower 

I wonder whether he has picked up a niggle or is overworked as he is playing all 3 formats without a break, that too, both batting and bowling 

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

see that last catch he did last game . amazing , all action cricketer . Every dept X factor 

you guys marvel at stokes . You have one yet want to pick holes in him

I like Hardik Pandya in the 11, but let's not do this Stokes comparison yet. Stokes is proven at a different level and consistency.