Taking the historic trip to India

Cricketics

7 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Enjoy your trip Tics...just be careful if you decide to drive....quite a few vehicles on the roads & erratic driving is still normal there and be wary of pedestrians who walk on the sides of the road...usually they step onto the road first if they decide to cross it and then look out for speeding vehicles coming their way....you will have lots of 'WTF' moments in traffic....LOL

Lol funny post. Yeah bro I am expecting lot of such moments plus I keep hearing about such stuff from cousin who recently moved to Bombay from U.S. I don’t think I will drive at all in India. May be if we go driving to Goa, then might do a bit. Also I drove always automatic, so not even used to manual cars and i beleive mostly everyone drives manual there. 

On 02/11/2017 at 2:21 AM, gattaca said:

Why would someone visit punjab these days No offense because of the major drug problems there it is tough to be in such places which will have crime as well.

Don’t be silly lol this ain’t the bronx lol totally safe . You won’t see druggies everywhere trying to rob you lol 

lovely place . Great fun and you won’t encounter any problems . In fact in general India super safe country and you don’t have much to worry about 

On 02/11/2017 at 10:21 AM, beetle said:

Drug problem is big in punjab now.

I don't know if it has come to a state where it has affected the law and order...but it is big.

Beeetle serously !!! Effected law and order ! Why you trying to scare people . This is india . You don’t walk around in Punjab and some guy robs you for drug money like in west maybe . Let’s be serious here 

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Beeetle serously !!! Effected law and order ! Why you trying to scare people . This is india . You don’t walk around in Punjab and some guy robs you for drug money like in west maybe . Let’s be serious here 

I never said that man. But the drug problem in punjab, specially rural punjab is real.Not yet a law order issue....but if things don't change,it soon will be.

My young  cousin who started work in sales in punjab , got offered drug pudia with saunf and supari after lunch. When he refused, they were amused .:p:

On 04/11/2017 at 11:58 AM, Under_Score said:

Enjoy your trip Tics...just be careful if you decide to drive....quite a few vehicles on the roads & erratic driving is still normal there and be wary of pedestrians who walk on the sides of the road...usually they step onto the road first if they decide to cross it and then look out for speeding vehicles coming their way....you will have lots of 'WTF' moments in traffic....LOL

True.

They put there hand out and start walking.haath dikha diya...their responsibility ends....now you are responsible for their safety.

Watch out for the gaon ki aurratein.They put their hand out and look the the other way and walk across. You can't even give them a **** stare because they won't even be looking your way .You can stare at their backs all you want once you get your heart back into your chest cavity.

Noida Agra expressway is quite good to drive on. Beware of speed maniacs who think it is formala1 race track....but these idiots think sara ncr is race track.

7 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

As long has a driver that’s fine lol

Lol why. Yes I am kind of skeptical of driving not because of the way people drive in India but more so that I am very used to automatic and never got my hands on a manual car which i beleive is very common in India. 

6 hours ago, beetle said:

I never said that man. But the drug problem in punjab, specially rural punjab is real.Not yet a law order issue....but if things don't change,it soon will be.

My young  cousin who started work in sales in punjab , got offered drug pudia with saunf and supari after lunch. When he refused, they were amused .:p:

Honestly stop scaremongering . Heart Punjab . Rural areas best . Yes some drug issues but does not translate in to Punjab dangerous . Frankly it’s like whole of India , pleasant , safe and enjoyable . 

Go go to Amritsat , Chandigarh have great time . If know people and can hit a pind even better . 

56 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol why. Yes I am kind of skeptical of driving not because of the way people drive in India but more so that I am very used to automatic and never got my hands on a manual car which i beleive is very common in India. 

Plenty of automatic cars around . See if you can rent one .

Don't listen to katy...he is scaremongering about driving being dangerous.:p:

On 11/5/2017 at 11:30 AM, King Tendulkar said:

Well he not been india for 15 years and want him to jump in car and drive around . You have death wish for him lol

It's not as bad. I have driven in US and in India after a long time, it took a couple of days to get used to. It's just the roads are small and people tend to drive way too close..3 inches too in some traffic areas. Had couple of fender benders and people just start with MCBCing. It took me a week to get used to the half-clutch drive in traffic signals. but finally bought an auto.