Indian cricket Baap ki Jaagir

MCcricket

Just on a lighter note, the other example wich u gave abt stategy and helping youngster and helpimg captains sound like a role of an it manager of mid size indian it organisation. Where people manager talk abt strategy, focus and vision of ceo to his team abt looking at bigger picture, adding value but at the end of the day we ll push the same code to production for which we did performance  testing in stage, and if it wont released  on time everyone get belted.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Just on a lighter note, the other example wich u gave abt stategy and helping youngster and helpimg captains sound like a role of an it manager of mid size indian it organisation. Where people manager talk abt strategy, focus and vision of ceo to his team abt looking at bigger picture, adding value but at the end of the day we ll push the same code to production for which we did performance  testing in stage, and if it wont released  on time everyone get belted.

Well he is pretty much baby sitting whole team from what I read.. It's not wrong to call him manager. 

Does he help kohli in the field ? YES

Did he bring new talent to Ind cric? YES kohli,Rohit,Dhawan,bhuvi,Bumraj,jaddu,ash and list goes on 

Does starting XI publicly say how Dhoni helped them ? YES 

Do you disagree with any of my claims ? If you are watching cricket lately its clearly evident.. 

6 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

I never said you did.. I am talking about roles in the team Aggressor and supporter. At the end of the day he is still your 2nd or 3rd best player in 2017 so he is fine for now. Why would he groom some nobody after wc15 when he is doing well and he always had his head for 2019wc ? That's not his job. If you present captain is saying I need him for next WC then how is it even his fault ? Who did kohli even groom till now from 2014 he is still playing Dhoni's team in Tests!!!

Exactly kohli is also coming as an culprit, kohli is enforcing his decision on everyone whether its coach or selectors. He might be thinking tht dhoni is still good similar to how he thought rohit is better thn pijara in test but its always not correct and i just hope tht selector should be act like real selector once and remove all the non performer which includes dhoni(sorry to say)as well

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

Well he is pretty much baby sitting whole team from what I read.. It's not wrong to call him manager. 

Does he help kohli in the field ? YES

Did he bring new talent to Ind cric? YES kohli,Rohit,Dhawan,bhuvi,Bumraj,jaddu,ash and list goes on 

Does starting XI publicly say how Dhoni helped them ? YES 

Do you disagree with any of my claims ? If you are watching cricket lately its clearly evident.. 

So does it justify his position in the team? He can definetely be a coach or manager of the team, certainly better and more suitable thn "everyone is jealous" Shastri.

14 minutes ago, raki05 said:

So does it justify his position in the team? He can definetely be a coach or manager of the team, certainly better and more suitable thn "everyone is jealous" Shastri.

Wow all this argument we are still stuck near "justify his position" he is still wk/batsmen/co-captain ffs.. He can't run to dressing room after every over ask your manager if this is right or not!!! THIS AIN'T FOOTBALL. I m done for the day. I ll see you around later. 

7 hours ago, raki05 said:

Purely on a batsmanship do u think dhoni is better than karthik at this moment.... karthik himself should not be anywhere near to indian team and thts how bad dhoni has become....what a champion batsmen he was and remember i have spent half if my life in bihar and jharkhand so its not like i m a dhoni hater. But i think enough is enough and he should move on to enjoy other part of his life.

I didn't refer to you as a hater.  And yes, I believe that even the current, limited version of Dhoni edges Karthik in ODIs.  Karthik is a good player, but his temperament has always been flawed.   He is a master of hitting good shots straight to the fielder a few times, and then getting himself out.   And Karthik is not one who can be expected to provide big hits in the end either.  So he's not much of an upgrade.  

What we need is to search for the Indian version of QdK - a legit competent Wk, who is a genuine top 5 bat.   Best way to audition the candidates is to give them T20 games.  But Dhoni isn't the only undeserving player in India's T20 team - Everybody knows that as soon as you are "rejected" from the national T20 team, your IPL brand value is going to tank by hundreds of thousands of dollars.  That's why we keep seeing Dhawan, Dhoni etc in the T20 team. 

15 hours ago, raki05 said:

May be wht u said is right and true i only see score ....whenever i saw our top order failed especially these 3 top order guys in any wc or ct matches post 15 it was done and dusted,may be dhoni has helped in all the aforementioned  way what u said but it was not enough to avoid humiliating  defeat and wht it shows, tht inspite of all the experience which he has we cant even get a fighting final or sf. So it clearly reflect middle order issue and he is there in middle order , youngsters are new and they ll take time, so definetely onus will come to him and he is not capable to provide those kind of performance  anymore, when it really needed. If u r showing Nehra interview, there are others interviews as well who says y he shouldnt continue anymore. I still say he is not the only problem but he is one of the major one.

Obv there are problems

OBV dhoni isnt the same batsman and he has dipped a lot, but hasnt performed that bad to be dropped and as i have counted these reasons makes it more tough 

M showing a players interview from dressing rooms who is telling how his presence is such a boon. I agree with other guys to ........but u have to see the other side also .

N besides who is literally knocking on door whose place is dhoni denying. Is there a QDK if there is ill happily drop dhoni 

Just by age making dhoni a target is not right, coz if its perfomance there are many many players that wud come under serious scanner and atleast he is still doing more then them 

Talking about karthik, in terms of ability he is far ahead and fluent then dhoni in present and infact many batsman only but the problem is that hasnt translated on grounds for 14 yrs. Dhoni atleast is still doing with his limited and dipped abilities