Kapil Dev Lends Support To MS Dhoni, Cites Sachin Tendulkar's Example

velu

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Sachin has 12 to 14 100s against Namibia kenya zim and BD in Odis.. I m sure if we remove those teams and check his SR it would be worse than cricbuzz is saying for overall... you are using SR here according to your convenience I see..

You are in for disappointment. :agree:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Well I'd like to believe we are all India fans before being fans of a certain player. Perhaps he missed SRT's best phase so he only remembers his last couple of years. Or maybe he has a few illuminating stats up his sleeve that support his claims. I am always willing to be persuaded if the arguments are backed up by facts.

Agree but Same doesn't work for dhoni fans, they are deluded, SRT was instrumental in winning us 2011 WC, but that bot will keep on ignoring it any way you have asked him to prove things let's c how he responds lol

2 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Two wrongs don't make it right.

And what about " sanctimonious " dhoni he is applauded for and also shown to be  in his Film.

Why cannot he follow what he preached (rightly though) the so called great oldies then? Why this hypocrisy?

He has problem with their slow fielding and he is damn right about it.. it was under him our fielding reached new heights. Fielding was the one of the main reason we won CT2013 after getting rid of slow fielders like sachin and sehwag on the other hand Dhoni is still fit and prob fastest runner between the wickets even at 36. 

7 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Gambhir was highest scorer in 2008 CB series in AUS not him.. He had help from Dhoni in that series where he averages 69. Yuvi was MOS not Sachin in 2011 when we need him the most he choked under pressure as always. Like I already said Dhawan was MOS in CT 2013 AND WE WON. He was our highest scorer in 2015 WC as well

So when he delivers in the CB finals it's all about Gambhir being the top scorer but when he top scores in a WC WE WON it's all about him failing in the final. How convenient. Going by your logic Dhoni should've been kicked out from the T20 side long ago as he choked in both finals scoring 6(10) and 4(7).

Now prove that.. apparently SR doesn't matter for Dhawan and sachin comparison but when it's get to Dhoni it does ???

Oh I will. Give us a list of SRT's tuk tuk knocks that cost us games and I will share more such knocks by Dhoni.

How is that irrelevant ? He was a crap t20 player and his SR in usually as bad as Dhawan in T20s

It's irrelevant because no one gives a **** if he was good/bad/ugly in T20Is or in IPL as he only played one game for India. What is a matter of concern though is that Dhoni has won us as many games as Sachin in T20Is despite playing for more than a decade.

Sachin has 12 to 14 100s against Namibia kenya zim and BD in Odis.. I m sure if we remove those teams and check his SR it would be worse than cricbuzz is saying for overall... you are using SR here according to your convenience I see..

Please read my post again. I am talking about their SR against non minnows so all his runs against Namibia Kenya Zimbabwe Ethiopia Congo are not being counted anyway. In the last 10 years Dhoni has a worse SR than Rohit leave alone Sachin in ODIs.

Edited by Jimmy Cliff
11 minutes ago, velu said:

i am still waiitng for the 40 year old virgin bot :dance: 

Connection must be slow in Bangladesh..  virgin bot ll arrive and tag his chaddi bot and they ll use programmed words such as : lunge, PR, fjgjgdu, fjhkfj , fjjhdh , post some pic:hysterical: and repeat.. Virgin bot hasn't updated software since 2012 when sachin was thrown out of ODI camp..