ICC set to take action against Gavaskar: Reports; and now Cricket Australia snubs Sunny Gavaskar?

talksport

Guest dada_rocks

That's well said Gambit:two_thumbs_up: Now wait for usual suspects to drive home the point he was great because so and so wrote this or that in their books about Barry

Happy Pongal! By the way, while reading the first line,i was immediately thinking of some of the incidents when Aussie players were let off with out even a warning.and trust me, the first one which came to my mind was the Slater incident. clarke-gayle-second class citizen incident was a clear indication of the double standards by the same referee-Procter does any one has the 3rd test-sydney-1999-video where McGrath abused SRT after obtaining a very dubious LBW Was there any action on McGrath for the Infamous Sarwan incident? was there any action when ponting threatened srinath by waving his bat after getting hi off a bouncer? that healy -bails removing-appeal incident? any fine? Langer-bail removing incident in SL- appeal for hit wicket off Tilakratne? any fine? was clarke banned for the "bump catch" in the recent 3rd one day against Kiwis? there must be so many incidents, these just spring to mind.
great points man

Stupid article on Gavaskar's double role on cric info http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/current/story/331054.html This guy is totally wrong in this aspect , let us examine what he said ,yes Gavaskar ICC CRICKET COMMITTEE , maybe he does have some blame in not changing the structure of ICC , or he tried to change and it didnt work , that is not point here, by making Gavaskar point of debate everyone is forgetting the what Proctor has done and how is he justified in doing what he did and what criteria did he take to punish Harbhajan singh. questioning Gavaskar is all fine and dandy but he is not person who has given his verdict on hearing only one side of story Mike Proctor did all these things, if he has any proof which he has not made public which led him to make his verdict , if not what Gavasakar has question is the very same question which millions of indian crickets fans are asking and not finding the answer anywhere from Mike Proctor. Gideon guys like him are deviating the subject and not questioning Match referee intentions is very wrong. and why is wrong for as ICC committee chairman to question motives of this Idiot Proctor. Why are these rascals like barry richards who is an Ass and racist backing proctor.

Guest dada_rocks

Put Gayle complaining racist remark from Clarke u got proverbial white deriding black wiht racist phrase somehow Procter so senstive about racism suddenly forgot this issue and it became all about normal sledging

Whatever Gavaskar is, he has been always taking front attack on wrong things.... I like it about him. If he is fighting against wrong things.... everyone will support him. He is right there in ICC, he should do something about it..... That stupid 3rd umpire should be sack rather for not giving Roy out..... He had all the replys to confirm and everyone watching could conclude except him. But for Ganguly;s catch they all are claiming that it was take clean. And if Gavaskar protests that in strong words.... then he has all the reasons to do so....

You are real lucky still to be here :cantstop:
kudos to you for a great site but it's really piss-weak to say "lucky you're still here nah-nah" i could name several aussie sites where overseas guests are welcome to post their points of view without some lame threatening comment about not beingallowed on the site anymore... i double dare you to ban me and confiscate my $$$ simply because i don't kiss your arse and parrot everything you say...it would look pretty poor to remove someone because they have a different view on things... as for gavaskar, here's my proof about him being a complete tosser on the field....bad decision yes but not exactly taking it like a man is he :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?from=inline&mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&tab=s29&showPlaylist=true&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:6226da85-c2cb-4de2-b0bd-a0e359bfd9e2
kudos to you for a great site but it's really piss-weak to say "lucky you're still here nah-nah" i could name several aussie sites where overseas guests are welcome to post their points of view without some lame threatening comment about not beingallowed on the site anymore... i double dare you to ban me and confiscate my $$$ simply because i don't kiss your arse and parrot everything you say...it would look pretty poor to remove someone because they have a different view on things... as for gavaskar, here's my proof about him being a complete tosser on the field....bad decision yes but not exactly taking it like a man is he :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?from=inline&mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&tab=s29&showPlaylist=true&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:6226da85-c2cb-4de2-b0bd-a0e359bfd9e2
if inability to take bad decisions with grace somehow qualifies manhood, the aussie cricketers should be the biggest poosies on the planet.... u said it...

OK - so he objected to one decision. Meanwhile, the likes of Gilchrist and plenty more have been slapped for dissent. Does that also make them disgraceful cricketers? At the end of the day, we're talking 10K test runs, a 50+ average and at one point a record for hundreds and runs in tests. I'm sure most who follow cricket would disagree with your comment that he was a disgrace as a cricketer.

Dont give a flying fack abt other aussie sites, as for double-dare..I left kindergarten long time ago..if I had to ban u, could have done it in a jiffy..but my post was more to do with the constant street fights you come across or should come across with other posters while trying to inject fire in a boiled up situation I know you enjoy making controversial posts and take the higher ground of comparing other sites, and talking abt bias etc...but its only that much you can do and some fine day it will all be over Just a matter of time, meanwhile invest the $$