South Africa series could make or break pujara

Well I was mocked for this thread but looks like this series is break for him 

one test left if don’t show anything I am

axing him for good 

when I watch him bat overseas I have no idea what his plan is to score runs . All does is block block , leave , block , then anything on leg flicks for a single . Zero cuts , drives , dabs , pulls ... nothing . Just block and leave add odd flick . Embarrassing fitness levels . 

one more game and sod off. It’s shaw time . Dynamic young player . Play him v England 

pujara you have one game left . Make it count 

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

Well I was mocked for this thread but looks like this series is break for him 

one test left if don’t show anything I am

axing him for good 

when I watch him bat overseas I have no idea what his plan is to score runs . All does is block block , leave , block , then anything on leg flicks for a single . Zero cuts , drives , dabs , pulls ... nothing . Just block and leave add odd flick . Embarrassing fitness levels . 

one more game and sod off. It’s shaw time . Dynamic young player . Play him v England 

pujara you have one game left . Make it count 

Only problem is apart from Kohli he is the only guy capable of getting daddy 100s at home.

Maybe time to give Karun Nair another shot or try some youngster like Shaw.

On 12/2/2017 at 2:55 AM, King Tendulkar said:

I like the guy and feel he can deliver overseas but no doubts his brilliant home record masks his failures overseas 

while others like Rohit and Dhawan get slaughtered for scoring runs only test runs at home ( in white ball cricket they do well overseas) . Pujara seems to slide from attention . Seems like double standard on icf ?

but this series is massive for pujara and if flunks the knives will sharpen . 

he scored at an avg of 16 in this series....and as usual his failure got masked by rohit ,dhawan

On 1/18/2018 at 9:56 PM, ThePhenomenal1 said:

I remember Michael clarke in the 2nd or 3rd 2017 test vs aussies, he was saying how pujara was batting well but not taking the game anywhere. The game was not moving forward, so if Pujara got out india would still be in trouble.

pujara has not shown ability to improve his batting and game. 

brilliant point....many people still have soft corner for him......

34 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

brilliant point....many people still have soft corner for him......

Yes, he has done well in india but overseas the guy has been just slightly better than dhawan. Both have the same number of overseas (Eng,Sa,Aus,Nz) 100s. 

Doesnt take the game forward, failed again in SA series and shown to be a liability in running too. Rahane in one game showed more promise. Pujara is great at halting the momentum against india and holding things down but not at moving it forward which kohli did.

btw watching the aussie score today makes me see how india could have won more tests if they simply applied themselves.

12 minutes ago, ThePhenomenal1 said:

Yes, he has done well in india but overseas the guy has been just slightly better than dhawan. Both have the same number of overseas (Eng,Sa,Aus,Nz) 100s. 

Doesnt take the game forward, failed again in SA series and shown to be a liability in running too. Rahane in one game showed more promise. Pujara is great at halting the momentum against india and holding things down but not at moving it forward which kohli did.

btw watching the aussie score today makes me see how india could have won more tests if they simply applied themselves.

yup....rabada was going 3-3.5 per over ....against india ,didnt see him any time for more than 2- 2.2 rpo......pujara does more harm than good ...as puts pressure on other batsman.....

1 hour ago, LORD_analyst said:

he averages 16!!!!! in this series....and still has the 'balls' to plead about limited overs cricket in interview..pathetic ....only 1 format and still sucks at it.

We often talk about players who under hyped . To me pujara most over hyped . Meant to be this don test match player another Dravid but in reality every bit the home bully that Rohit and Dhawan is 

the guy is such a disappointment. Zero progress 

I said sa tour will make or break and was hammered . It’s nearly broken and I say 2 more tests and if don’t fire bye bye