How many threads finey makes every day?

kabira

How many threads finey makes every day?  

1. 1.

Finey is fine. Just a little more pessimistic than the average person. And she has higher expectations from our team. Life would be boring if we were all alike.... Finey is also one of the most sporting posters here. She gets a lot of abuse and ridicule from fellow posters but very rarely ever does she respond with personal abuse. I wish I could be like that. I wish more posters were like her. She is definetely one of the "characters" on this forum.

Finey is fine. Just a little more pessimistic than the average person. And she has higher expectations from our team. Life would be boring if we were all alike....
Thanks for the words of support, Rads. I know I can be more pessimistic regarding Ind team than the avg person, and some folks dont take kindly to it. But such things have been shaped by past experiences of cricket+our own take on it, and people are different in their approaches anyway. I am extremely passionate abt the game and Ind team doing well, and I spend so much time on the game anyway! I voted for hairs on ticz head :)

Guest HariSampath
Thanks for the words of support, Rads. I know I can be more pessimistic regarding Ind team than the avg person, and some folks dont take kindly to it. But such things have been shaped by past experiences of cricket+our own take on it, and people are different in their approaches anyway. I am extremely passionate abt the game and Ind team doing well, and I spend so much time on the game anyway! I voted for hairs on ticz head :)
why are you pretending to be a "she" to Rads, finey ? looks like she has fallen for it though :nervous:

Who knows what people are on the net? HariSampath could be the disgruntled Vengsarkar and beetle could be Mamta Banerjee in her free time.... Finey could be a fine woman with magnificant legs..... When I think of finey..I think of a tall dusky woman with long curly hair....:D

Guest HariSampath
Who knows what people are on the net? HariSampath could be the disgruntled Vengsarkar and beetle could be Mamta Banerjee in her free time.... Finey could be a fine woman with magnificant legs..... When I think of finey..I think of a tall dusky woman with long curly hair....:D
Then Mamta Banerjee better be nice to Vengsarkar or else Dravid gets dropped....or hold on...maybe that is Mamtaji's political gimmick to ensure Dravid gets dropped so that Dada may be in.... beets...be a lady....what is all this talk of magnificent legs with curly hair thrown in between....really I didnt expect it of you :D

Guest HariSampath
:omg:You are a pervert Hari Sampath....che che! I really do believe finey is a woman...nahi bhi ho to kya hua...:dance:
what ????? you are the one who started describing finey as some dusky woman with magnificent legs etc....what the hell...ok, be happy in believing finey to be that, (s)he too will be thrilled :D

Its internet and these things dont matter anyway.
A misconception IMO. Just 'coz people cannot see you doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. Social norms and etiquette are as relevant to the net as in real life. I wonder if there are any sociology majors here that can enlighten us on the matter.

A misconception IMO. Just 'coz people cannot see you doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. Social norms and etiquette are as relevant to the net as in real life. I wonder if there are any sociology majors here that can enlighten us on the matter.
Agree. It just gives a more familiar feel with the posters knowing who they are.

Fully agree with that.

A misconception IMO. Just 'coz people cannot see you doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. Social norms and etiquette are as relevant to the net as in real life.
Agree, especially as there are some people with common interests that you do interact with off the board - I talk cricket with shwetabh from time to time and exchange emails/IMs with a few others - have met Rahul in the past and borrowed/lent/swapped a ton of cricket books from Gaurang/Birbal... so yeah, when the MBs can lead to those sorts of interactions, etiquette/basic courtesy/decency do matter...