Jai Shri Ram! Countdown begins for foundation laying ceremony.

surajmal

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I had been to Mathura in India and have seen a mosque right next to the Krishna Janmabhoomi, it is in the basement of the Mosque that was built by Aurangzeb (I think). Although, VHP has been raking on that issue as well, but I think Hindus would concede to a solution like that at least in Ayodhya as well. Hence the tripartite decision makes sense. I think instead of fighting over why the mosque was demolished, the nextgen muslims should divorce the leftist historians like Irfan Habib, Romila Thapar, Guha types and agree to build a mosque a few blocks away and then a Ram Temple gets built on the Janmabhoomi. This tareekh pe tareekh is probably to wait for these old historians to age/die with no fight left in them. Hindus wanted some kind of an acknowledgement of the holy land from GoI/Wakf board. Instead the leftists morons influenced the Wakf board to hold on. They are the villains in this drama.

I don't understand your line of reasoning. So if the allegedly leftist historians were to die of old age, what influence would it have on the bearing of this case? Do you feel the wakf board is going to withdraw their case?

This is basically a case of a title deed. In how many such cases have you seen the properties apportioned between the various claimants? 

Re: the villains part in your comment. As parochial, divisive and regress as the wakf board maybe, they are fighting the case in the courts for years. What is so villain like in that? A final verdict in this case would only set ugly precedents.

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I don't understand your line of reasoning. So if the allegedly leftist historians were to die of old age, what influence would it have on the bearing of this case? Do you feel the wakf board is going to withdraw their case?

This is basically a case of a title deed. In how many such cases have you seen the properties apportioned between the various claimants? 

Re: the villains part in your comment. As parochial, divisive and regress as the wakf board maybe, they are fighting the case in the courts for years. What is so villain like in that? A final verdict in this case would only set ugly precedents.

Read again,  I said the leftist morons are  the  villians to influence the  walf board.  RW leaning historians have already proven in Allahabad  HC of the existence of the temple and how holy Ayodhya is to hindus.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Read again,  I said the leftist morons are  the  villians to influence the  walf board.  RW leaning historians have already proven in Allahabad  HC of the existence of the temple and how holy Ayodhya is to hindus.

So Leftist leaning = morons and RW leaning are historians? You are grossly overestimating the effect of the so called leftist historians on the Wakf board. They are hardly an influence.

The Wakf board's case has not much to do with history. Their main contention and the focus of their case is on the illegal demolition of the mosque and the surrounding structure. 

PS: A historian is a historian. Facts are facts. If it is factually correct that on Babur's orders the temple was demolished and a mosque was built in its place, then stating that doesn't make a historian right wing/ right leaning.

Edited by Mariyam

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Which they were not in Babri Masjid. Muslims can pray anywhere, why only where Hindus believe it is their holy land. Out of court settlement is the  only way to settle  the  dispute. I like the Shia board solution. 

Read my first post in this thread again. The right thing to do would be to give up claim on that plot of land. But we've missed that window.

The Shia Wakf board does not have a legitimate right on the property in contention. As noble as their solution maybe, they will not be taken seriously by any court. 

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

So Leftist leaning = morons and RW leaning are historians? You are grossly overestimating the effect of the so called leftist historians on the Wakf board. They are hardly an influence.

The Wakf board's case has not much to do with history. Their main contention and the focus of their case is on the illegal demolition of the mosque and the surrounding structure. 

PS: A historian is a historian. Facts are facts. If it is factually correct that on Babur's orders the temple was demolished and a mosque was built in its place, then stating that doesn't make a historian right wing/ right leaning.

Read about how Hindu history has been distorted, first by Muslim invaders from Turkey/Persia/Uzbek and then by the British and post-1947 by communist intellectual mafia appointed by Indira Gandhi post 1967 as it needed a coalition partner. Leftists got into Education agencies , JNU, University boards, and changed the narrative of Hindu history denying any genocide/destruction caused by the sultanate.  RW historians have been trying to change the narrative by researching the historical texts from people who visited this region and documented the facts. That's why I call them morons, not wanting to use a cuss word. These same historians have convinced the wakf board to battle it out in courts arguing that there is no evidence of Ram Temple there and that the Masjid demolition is illegal negating the beliefs of Ram being a mythological char and not a historical one. 

Read how they are trying to change the narrative even when a Muslim archaeologist has claimed to have excavated the site to support the existence of a temple...

http://www.firstpost.com/india/left-historians-connived-with-extremists-mislead-muslims-on-babri-issue-says-archaeologist-in-new-book-2592188.html

Professor MGS Narayanan, former chairman of Indian Council of Historical Research(ICHR), said Muhammed is perhaps right about his claim on the existence of a Hindu temple at the disputed site. " Many mosques and monuments were erected on sites where temples existed earlier. I also agree with what Muhammed has said about Prof. Irfan. It was during his tenure as chairman of ICHR the democratic functioning of the institution was destroyed. It very difficult to work with him. I have my own bitter experiences. It was he and his team that had branded me an RSS man. It was he and his team that turned Jawaharlal Nehru University and the ICHR in to a den of Marxist historians," MGS said.

Even history has been made a political issue by these leftist goons!

Edited by coffee_rules