Shastri is doing a great job

14 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Sreesanth was actually good bowler . Could have been so much more but was at best excellent 

look shastri made a lot of goood decisions which no one credits for 

Kuldeep and Chahal in is one example

plus clearly good man manager . Players happy and play well under him , that’s good isn’t it ?

Any moron would have made that decision with Ashwin and Jaddu out.

How abt not playing Rahul

How abt not dropping Dhoni.

I can go on and on.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

You never disappoint to ask ask a stupid question. Look at the talent he had to work with and look at the results. Winning with this Indian team is easy. What are his contributions to the team? Nothing. Shastri is a prime example of failure of Indian culture. Biggest sifarshi ever.

How do you know what his contributions are ? Are you privy to team meetings and selection chats ? Are you privy to training sessions and what he does there ?

genujne question. What do you factually know what his contributions are in team environment ? 

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Any moron would have made that decision with Ashwin and Jaddu out.

How abt not playing Rahul

How abt not dropping Dhoni.

I can go on and on.

Any moron ? Well Kimble didn’t for ct . So why no stick for Kumble ? He made the change and paid of big . Well done Ravi , o wait still chance to call him moron for making good call lol

not playing Rahul is not good . But that seems kohli based . Shahstri in interview I saw said Raul rare talent 

dhoni thing is something no coach in India can decide . You beyond naive if don’t get that 

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

How do you know what his contributions are ? Are you privy to team meetings and selection chats ? Are you privy to training sessions and what he does there ?

genujne question. What do you factually know what his contributions are in team environment ? 

I want to know what position is he coaching? A simle question - what has he done for the team?

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

Any moron ? Well Kimble didn’t for ct . So why no stick for Kumble ? He made the change and paid of big . Well done Ravi , o wait still chance to call him moron for making good call lol

not playing Rahul is not good . But that seems kohli based . Shahstri in interview I saw said Raul rare talent 

dhoni thing is something no coach in India can decide . You beyond naive if don’t get that 

Dont compare Kumble with this parasite. Kumbles fate was sealed for CT. He was on his way out. So what has he done so far?

17 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Self selection lol So when wrong players picked you blame shastri like in dhoni . But when good players picked its selectors who picked 

jeez be fair ffs 

I am very fair. Intial cut of selection was made by selectors. Sub selection was on Shastri.

He failed. Fact

No one knows what he does - Fact

No one knows what position he coaches. - Fact

Biggest Sifarshi ever - fact

Parasite - fact

Gavaskar boy -fact

Kohlis chamcha - fact

2 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

WTF? ICF has gone crazy.Bewda has made bad decision after bad decision and people are praising him.remember he has nothing to do with individual brilliance on a given day,his effect is felt in preparation and selection  and he has failed spectacularly.

Noone is praising the real phateechar. 

Useless guy drawing millions of dollars for doing nothing. Phateechar.

On 2/25/2018 at 10:17 AM, Khota said:

I am very fair. Intial cut of selection was made by selectors. Sub selection was on Shastri.

He failed. Fact

No one knows what he does - Fact

No one knows what position he coaches. - Fact

Biggest Sifarshi ever - fact

Parasite - fact

Gavaskar boy -fact

Kohlis chamcha - fact

He maybe tactical genius?

2 hours ago, Khota said:

You are very funny. Your coach on a bad day is better than Shastri on  good day. parasite.

You enjoy losing ? I haven’t seen Shastri lose anything yet except SA test series. Now if that is your complain then you should have a problem with every coach and player who has ever been to SA. If you don’t like his face or something that’s another issue.