Feminists !!!

velu

39 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

No, i said that 100 years ago, the rate of Christianity's spread was astronomical. To the point that if you do check the literature of 1910s, 1920s, etc, it seemed a foregone conclusion that almost everyone would be a Christian or a Muslim. 

Yet, Christianity has collapsed in Europe and North america over the last 2 decades...falling church going rates, etc. all because of education. 

So i am simply using real world example to say that your fear-mongering about islam is unnecessary. 
And it certainly does not justify degrading our women by old, ancient and illiterate standards, just to race to the bottom.

I am saying that 100 years it was communism that was growing not christianity.Russia and several other its neighbours went to colmunism and persecuted christians , only in Africa and perhaps south America christianity was growing, so where was that astronomical growth?

1 minute ago, Singh bling said:

I am saying that 100 years it was communism that was growing not christianity.Russia and several other its neighbours went to colmunism and persecuted christians , only in Africa and perhaps south America christianity was growing, so where was that astronomical growth?

Christianity is on life support in nations like Germany, UK, Norway, Sweden, France, Spain etc. Continuously falling numbers there, as well as in Ireland. None of these nations are/were communists. 

The collapse of Christianity in Europe is simply due to education, nothing else.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Christianity is on life support in nations like Germany, UK, Norway, Sweden, France, Spain etc. Continuously falling numbers there, as well as in Ireland. None of these nations are/were communists. 

The collapse of Christianity in Europe is simply due to education, nothing else.

You did not answer my question where was astronomical growth in christianity 100 years ago?

Also Christianity was on life support in Soviet Union but not it has bounced back

4 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

You did not answer my question where was astronomical growth in christianity 100 years ago?

Also Christianity was on life support in Soviet Union but not it has bounced back

Conversions in Africa, Astronomical population growth rate in Latin America, Phillipines and Africa. 

You keep averting the fact that Christianity is a dying religion in its home-ground of Europe and it has nothing to do with its marked decline in western & Northern Europe, which has never been communist in the first place.

Because people have figured out that these religions were created by illiterates by our standards. Same with the HIndu Sadhus and munis and maharishis. All illiterate by modern standards. We live in a new world, with new paradigm. So all these religions are nothing more than a ball and chain, holding us back.

On 1/10/2018 at 9:30 PM, beetle said:

Have you seen how many guys drive around with their side view mirrors closed ....tucked in ?:shock:It is like their previous mirror are to to protected from the traffic.:no:

I will be honest...I am not the best driver :nervous:around but most of the women I know are very good drivers.

Infact my sister in law is possibly the best driver I have driven with. The best! Better than my husband too :wink:.who is a very good driver himself.:hug:

I think I am the only ' not very good' woman driver I know.:((

I think women drivers , in India, tend to be a lot more cautious than their male counter parts. We'd follow signals when no one else is following them. Put indicators etc. If I'm allowed to generalize, women are sticklers for traffic rules and not necessarily very street (pun intended) smart when it comes to driving.

29 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

100 years ago were Christian laws really hardcoded into the law of the land like Sharia is in Muslim lands? 

If anything, Muslims are more religious now then they were 15-20 years ago. There’s a lot more women in hijabs and burkha than I saw in the 90s. Liberal countries like Turkey are getting more religious. 

You are simply hoping that that Muslims will get less religious whereas the trend is showing that they are getting more religious. Christians, Jews,Hindus and Sikhs in the otherhand are getting less religious and this will not be good for India or other nations.

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Conversions in Africa, Astronomical population growth rate in Latin America, Phillipines and Africa. 

You keep averting the fact that Christianity is a dying religion in its home-ground of Europe and it has nothing to do with its marked decline in western & Northern Europe, which has never been communist in the first place.

Because people have figured out that these religions were created by illiterates by our standards. Same with the HIndu Sadhus and munis and maharishis. All illiterate by modern standards. We live in a new world, with new paradigm. So all these religions are nothing more than a ball and chain, holding us back.

This is just your perception, Religions don't die so easily unless they are persecuted. The reason is religion is very strongly associted with identity, culture etc.Once the population start fear their identity is under threat , they revert back to their roots even if they don't practice it

I give you example of my own religion.years ago some of the most non religious sikhs migrated to uk , usa and Canada , most abandoned their turban.

By your logic they or their children should have abandoned sikhism by now.But it is not the case , many of them are now practicing sikhism in most orthodox form .Their support for Khalistan and radical sikh movement is well known and all this happened when they got some of the best education.On the other hand in Punjab Sikhs are not so orthodox .

This is just your perception, Religions don't die so easily unless they are persecuted. The reason is religion is very strongly associted with identity, culture etc.Once the population start fear their identity is under threat , they revert back to their roots even if they don't practice it

Its not perception, it is fact reflected in Census stats of these countries over the last 40-50 years. In that period, ALL of western European nations, minus a few exceptions (Ireland for eg) have seen church going rates drop by more than 50%. 

The roots of identity are no longer religion for educated people. 

I give you example of my own religion.years ago some of the most non religious sikhs migrated to uk , usa and Canada , most abandoned their turban.

By your logic they or their children should have abandoned sikhism by now.But it is not the case , many of them are now practicing sikhism in most orthodox form .Their support for Khalistan and radical sikh movement is well known and all this happened when they got some of the best education.On the other hand in Punjab Sikhs are not so orthodox .

Immigrants are a different story, there is the well known case of '2nd-3rd gen resurgance' because of identity crisis. In any case, immigrant psychology is not the issue here. Its the mainstream home psychology that we are discussing when we discuss hindu-muslim stuff in India and contrast it with Christian stuff in Europe.

4 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

100 years ago were Christian laws really hardcoded into the law of the land like Sharia is in Muslim lands? 

If anything, Muslims are more religious now then they were 15-20 years ago. There’s a lot more women in hijabs and burkha than I saw in the 90s. Liberal countries like Turkey are getting more religious. 

You are simply hoping that that Muslims will get less religious whereas the trend is showing that they are getting more religious. Christians, Jews,Hindus and Sikhs in the otherhand are getting less religious and this will not be good for India or other nations.

The trend is not so linear. Muslims in the west are getting less religious, same with muslims in India, etc. In Arabia and West Asia, they are going the other way. 

I am simply saying that you using 'what about muslims' to make excuses for why we should oppress our women and stick to philosophies created by illiterate Sadhus from 1000+ years ago is completely illogical.

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Its not perception, it is fact reflected in Census stats of these countries over the last 40-50 years. In that period, ALL of western European nations, minus a few exceptions (Ireland for eg) have seen church going rates drop by more than 50%. 

The roots of identity are no longer religion for educated people. 

Church , Mandir going rate has nothing to do with whether religious identity is declining or increasing.Just look at India , for first 40 years secular congress was ruling almost unopposed , but in 2017-18 

We are seeing golden era of Hindutva

Which they were always dreaming .Do you believe that Hindu's are now going more to mandir or practicing hinduism more than in 50s and 60s

2 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Church , Mandir going rate has nothing to do with whether religious identity is declining or increasing.Just look at India , for first 40 years secular congress was ruling almost unopposed , but in 2017-18 

We are seeing golden era of Hindutva

Which they were always dreaming .Do you believe that Hindu's are now going more to mandir or practicing hinduism more than in 50s and 60s

Ofcourse Church-going rates have huge correlation to religiosity, given that Christianity mandates going to church. 

I believe Hindus are 50 years behind the west in their education as a society. And in 50 years, Hinduism will start collapsing, just as Christianity is collapsing everywhere in the west (notable exception is USA). Because as i said, sooner or later, people with figure out that your hindu/Sikh/muslim etc. books were written by people not qualified to teach our 12 year old children about life, nevermind us.

Its insulting to take lessons in life from such illiterates- we might as well ask a gorilla or a dolphin how to lead our lives if we are gonna go with those prehistoric illiterates.

Just now, surajmal said:

Too many tharki middle aged uncles giving gender advice. I think just the idea of "woke" Indian uncles would be incredulous for women. 

better than Chauvinists propagating out-dated moralities created by illiterate Sadhus and munis, no ?? Got anything original to contribute or are you going to recycle social orders made by 'babas' who did not even know how many planets are in the solar system ?

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

better than Chauvinists propagating out-dated moralities created by illiterate Sadhus and munis, no ?? Got anything original to contribute or are you going to recycle social orders made by 'babas' who did not even know how many planets are in the solar system ?

Forget everything else, how does knowing how many planets there are in the solar system add to your understanding of social orders? 

37 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The trend is not so linear. Muslims in the west are getting less religious, same with muslims in India, etc. In Arabia and West Asia, they are going the other way. 

I am simply saying that you using 'what about muslims' to make excuses for why we should oppress our women and stick to philosophies created by illiterate Sadhus from 1000+ years ago is completely illogical.

Muslims in the west are not getting less religious. Here in the UK they are far more religious than they were 20 years ago. Even at work they demand a quiet room where they can pray.

Don’t cry when your home state West Bengal becomes a Muslim majority state in the near future and Hindus will have to flee.

9 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Forget everything else, how does knowing how many planets there are in the solar system add to your understanding of social orders? 

those who don't know fundamental reality, have no business telling others how to lead their lives.

And if you must know, i can learn in 1 week about social order that the entire history of Hinduism did not fathom for 1000 years. Because of the internet. I can look what conditions prevailed in India 1000 years ago, China 2000 years ago, Arabia 1500 years ago, etc etc. 

So can you give me a reason, why people should listen to those illiterates from 2000 years ago talking about social order and not any random university professor on Sociology & anthropology, who each and every one of them, have greater knowledge than the entire pre-modern collective knowledge of Hindu/Islamc/Christian civilizations ??

My kid did a project on social conditions relating to post warfare re-building. She is in grade 9. That puts her on a greater knowledge base than Valmiki or Shankaracharya. So why should i listen to those illiterates and not my kid ? I dont think you have a straight answer for that.

Edited by Muloghonto

1 minute ago, Ranvir said:

Muslims in the west are not getting less religious. Here in the UK they are far more religious than they were 20 years ago. Even at work they demand a quiet room where they can pray.

Don’t cry when your home state West Bengal becomes a Muslim majority state in the near future and Hindus will have to flee.

UK is not the entire west. 

Muslims in the west are leaving Islam in record numbers. Again, do your research. 

You have not yet explained why we should degrade our women and stick to faltu bakwaas of jaahils from 2000+ years ago, just to be as barbaric as Islamists.

2 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Answer the question. 

Already answered. Those who have zero knowledge of human biology, psychology and phenomenal reality have zero business telling individuals how to interact with one another. 

Now tell me - why should we listen to social order concepts from those inferior brains than professors today, who have a million times more information than your gurus and maharishis ?

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

UK is not the entire west. 

Muslims in the west are leaving Islam in record numbers. Again, do your research. 

You have not yet explained why we should degrade our women and stick to faltu bakwaas of jaahils from 2000+ years ago, just to be as barbaric as Islamists.

Who said anything about degrading? You seem to think women having children is a degrading thing. It is also common sense to protect your demographics when living side by side with a group of people who believe in Sharia law and want it practiced.

Where is your evidence that Muslims in the west are leaving the religion? From what I have seen Muslims in France, Germany, Holland, Belgium are getting more and more orthodox.