ICC U19 WORLD CUP IN NZ : Jan 13- Feb 3 , 2018

Shy9

On 30/01/2018 at 1:21 PM, Mosher said:

The middle order is looking a bit weak. Can't depend on Shaw and Gill everytime. 

U19 are like senior team top 3 boom or bust.

Himanshu rana is not in good form but his experience is needed in the finals I guess.

TEAM INDIA: 

Top order 2714.png✔️
Lower order 2714.png✔️
Spinners 2714.png✔️
Fast bowlers 2714.png✔️

The only area of concern for us is that our middle order has been short of runs. Harvik Desai (#4) and Riyan Parag (#5) have failed with the bat so far in this World Cup. Otherwise, Team India is firing in all the other departments.

24 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

There was simply no competition for this Ind side. Incredible.

Thanks brother, but boss what's up between hassan Ali and sarfarazz?? I have never ever seen such behaviour from a bowler in a live international match, thank god dhoni wasn't his captain otherwise hassan would have slapped dhoni live on TV for his clueless suggestions, but I thought it was sarfarzs fault, what do you think?? 

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Thanks brother, but boss what's up between hassan Ali and sarfarazz?? I have never ever seen such behaviour from a bowler in a live international match, thank god dhoni wasn't his captain otherwise hassan would have slapped dhoni live on TV for his clueless suggestions, but I thought it was sarfarzs fault, what do you think?? 

Can you give us reference on proper thread