‘Dhoni does 50% of spinners’ work’: Kuldeep

velu

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Dunno why Chahal is behaving like a Dhoni chamcha, nobody asked him to use his dumb brain to bring Dhoni during such times...He must be reprimanded

After picking 5fer - "...my captain backs me and Mahi bhai behind the stumps always tells me where to bowl..."

•  

deserves another thread :rotfl: 

Just now, velu said:

dont nipick , see the overall package ..

anyway and this is off topic here :phehe: 

Don't have an answer, right? :giggle: Thala has started doing too much tuk-tuk while chasing. 71 SR is :rofl: . The greatest ODI finisher has been tuk-tuking at 71 SR for the last 2-3 years. Instead of doing 50% of spinners work, should focus more on doing 100% of his work.

21 minutes ago, velu said:

anywya you think high of yourself :) ( and expecting i dont care reply from you ) 

probably you would have awarded nobel prize to yourself if given a chance :p:

Huh? Looks like you got some issues too. I'll take the high road as always and just leave it as it is. Knowing the time in India, you're probably drowned in beer and there's really no point in arguing with drunkards. :)

1 minute ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Don't have an answer, right? :giggle: Thala has started doing too much tuk-tuk while chasing. 71 SR is :rofl: . The greatest ODI finisher has been tuk-tuking at 71 SR for the last 2-3 years. Instead of doing 50% of spinners work, should focus more on doing 100% of his work.

so if some dhoni fan goes off topic he/she will be blamed  ..

but when a sachinstas brings the same here , its fine  :phehe: 

these days you are getting triggered easily .. dont want to trigger you her :giggle:

9 minutes ago, velu said:

dont nipick , see the overall package ..

anyway and this is off topic here :phehe: 

Its the mark of a legend when their numbers are nitpicked. And with so many roles to manage -Batsman, WK, Mentoring spinners, Mentoring Kohli, mentoring lower order while batting,etc he had fallen a bit behind in batting in 2016. But like a true ATG cricketer, he has bounced back in 2017 and is making himself and others ready for 2019 WC. India first always. :hatsoff: 

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Huh? Looks like you got some issues too. I'll take the high road as always and just leave it as it is. Knowing the time in India, you're probably drowned in beer and there's really no point in arguing with drunkards. :)

you shld stop trolling before calling others as trolls :p:

anywya best poster awards goes to

ScaredBlackandwhiteAlligatorgar-size_res

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Its the mark of a legend when their numbers are nitpicked. And with so many roles to manage -Batsman, WK, Mentoring spinners, Mentoring Kohli, mentoring lower order while batting,etc he had fallen a bit behind in batting in 2016. But like a true ATG cricketer, he has bounced back in 2017 and is making himself and others ready for 2019 WC. India first always. :hatsoff: 

same people pick stats between  two dates to prove his bahgwan is still better than other batsmen :phehe: 

@velu are you still upset because I pointed out in your world record thread that Dhoni is the only Indian captain to get his ass handed to him in a series by Bangladesh? Is that why you're calling me a Sachinista now, even though you know that I have criticized Sachin plenty of times in the past? Are you this sensitive to constructive criticism of Dhoni? 

Just now, jalebi_bhai said:

@velu are you still upset because I pointed out in your world record thread that Dhoni is the only Indian captain to get his ass handed to him in a series by Bangladesh? Is that why you're calling me a Sachinista now, even though you know that I have criticized Sachin plenty of time in the past? Are you this sensitive to constructive criticism of Dhoni? 

not sure which thread , tag me again :phehe: 

i dont get upset for these petty matters unlike you sachinstas or hidden sachinstas 

i have every reason to beelive you are the one who gets TRIGGERED easily in dhoni related threads/topics :sad: 

3 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

@velu are you still upset because I pointed out in your world record thread that Dhoni is the only Indian captain to get his ass handed to him in a series by Bangladesh? Is that why you're calling me a Sachinista now, even though you know that I have criticized Sachin plenty of times in the past? Are you this sensitive to constructive criticism of Dhoni? 

if you are not a sachinsta you dont need to prove that you are not a sachinsta .. can just ignore na :phehe: 

i am not sensitive to any criticsm or anything ..

but i saw you triggered easily these days esp in topics like these :sad:  

Just now, velu said:

not sure which thread , tag me again :phehe: 

i dont get upset for these petty matters unlike you sachinstas or hidden sachinstas 

i have every reason to beelive you are the one who gets TRIGGERED easily in dhoni related threads/topics :sad: 

^^

That thread. You're still upset? I thought we were friends.

And lol, I'm a hidden Sachinista now because I've fairly criticized Dhoni :rofl: . Calling everybody who fairly criticize Dhoni a Sachinista, is this what the Dhoni brigade has come down to?  

Just now, velu said:

if you are not a sachinsta you dont need to prove that you are not a sachinsta .. can just ignore na :phehe: 

i am not sensitive to any criticsm or anything ..

but i saw you triggered easily these days esp in topics like these :sad:  

Triggered how? Give me some examples. Stating facts about Dhoni is now considered getting triggered?