Super Bowl 52- Eagles vs Patriots

maniac

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Bellichick is the toughest headmaster ever man...he does crazy things...as i said...he did not play malcom butler...one their best corner in this game...as some sort of punishment mostly....in a superbowl...f.u.c.k

You need management like that if you want your team to excel, not a cheerleader like Shastri, bilaterals like these might be ok, but in the long run on in WCs we will be fked

8 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Not many. Probably @coffee_rules cause I think he used to live in that area.

Missed the thread , watched Super Bowl with a bunch , rooting for Eagles. We hate NE/Brady so much, support anybody but NE everytime.  Saala, NE /Brady were so good, Eagles had to rely on refrees, NFL to win it.  One of best games for the Super Bowl..last was when the two times  Manning bros beat Brady. That sack and turnover in the last 2 mins was so good and a tension reliever, have to clean up up all the beer from the floor tomorrow!

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Desis talking abt Nfl reminds me of begaane ke shaadi mein abdullsh deewana

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

lol...sometimes its genuine. I love american football, I am completely into it almost like Cricket. I can understand playbooks and types of offense/defense sometimes thanks to playing NFL on Xbox for years.:phehe: I still follow even after moving back to India. Just that playing football even for recreation was very tiring and difficult during univ days. Cricket was always the easy option.