Bhuvaneshwar Kumar is twice the cricketer Pandya will ever be

maniac

4 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Never seen such double dholki :cantstop: on this forum like this guy.. When he is exposed he is trying to divert the topic with his gibberish.. 

Le bhai yeh bhi aa gaya :laugh: 

I guess right indicatiors where people’s comprehension levels are.

Time to sign off I guess 

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Bhaag Bhaag DK Bose, DK Bose Dk Bose.... :p:

Aw Froggy, don't run away now.   Its all good.  Every frog has his day.  Some just have them more often than others.

Bas,  Tu ICF ka Ricardo Powell :)   Mindless entertainment does have its value after all.

Yeah like overt patriotism :hysterical: hope you are narcissistic enough to like the mirror that will be shown in front of you for the nth time

Edited by maniac
2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yeah like overt patriotism :hysterical: hope you are narcissistic enough to like the mirror that will be shown in front of you for the nth time

Dil pe mat le yaar. 

Maana ke tu bandwagon-ho hai.  Lekin tu apnaa bandwagon-ho hai.    Yeh Sign-off waala baqwaas bandh kar.  Aur kuch Rohit Sharma ke qisse sunaa.  

I'll go first.  True story - I met your boy in Trinidad - I was staying at the same hotel as the Indian team.  Half the team was out, waiting for the bus and the rest of the players - Ashwin, Vinay Kumar, Parthiv, Rohit, and maybe a couple of others too - I walked straight up to your boy, shook his hand, and told him that I was a big fan, and that he was a class bat.   Dude got all flattered and grateful too.  

Key fact?  This was in 2011.  When I still thought he had potential in test cricket.  

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Dil pe mat le yaar. 

Maana ke tu bandwagon-ho hai.  Lekin tu apnaa bandwagon-ho hai.    Yeh Sign-off waala baqwaas bandh kar.  Aur kuch Rohit Sharma ke qisse sunaa.  

I'll go first.  True story - I met your boy in Trinidad - I was staying at the same hotel as the Indian team.  Half the team was out, waiting for the bus and the rest of the players - Ashwin, Vinay Kumar, Parthiv, Rohit, and maybe a couple of others too - I walked straight up to your boy, shook his hand, and told him that I was a big fan, and that he was a class bat.   Dude got all flattered and grateful too.  

Key fact?  This was in 2011.  When I still thought he had potential in test cricket.  

Hope your didn’t wash it :pray:

20 minutes ago, maniac said:

Le bhai yeh bhi aa gaya :laugh: 

I guess right indicatiors where people’s comprehension levels are.

Time to sign off I guess 

Running when exposed.. Not a bad idea :cantstop: right now.. You are cornered from every side here. More you post bigger the grave you are digging.. Don't ever open "superstarrrrr thread" again and then claim bowler is a better batsmen than that superstar in different thread.. Double dholki 

Edited by Rasgulla
19 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Bhaag Bhaag DK Bose, DK Bose Dk Bose.... :p:

Aw Froggy, don't run away now.   Its all good.  Every frog has his day.  Some just have them more often than others.

Bas,  Tu ICF ka Ricardo Powell :)   Mindless entertainment does have its value after all.

Maniac trying to run away when he is exposed :cantstop:

jr1r_Z_s-200x150.gif

FnT3hZJY-UC2ItfOgEbhVw5_Umg_

Edited by Rasgulla
1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Thanks for inviting me to be part of this epic manic pwnage. 

Bhai agli topic na change karna

Now don’t run away please

C60A252E-6F45-4E86-9F19-8D495B814AF2.gif

Pwnge really? :laugh:

chal bhai jo bhi tu samjhe...don’t read the posts again, might be a let down :laugh: