Kohli and Dhawan are head and shoulder above rest of the batsmen??

gakgupta

I would agree he is a good ODI player and on his day he is destructive , where I don't agree is  that he is a good test opener 
He is not made for test cricket....but he is one of the best one day openers....if he is more conscious and pay little more attention on his wicket, he can make more one day hundreds....

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Dhawan is good in odi wickets. He can not survive on test grade wickets that have some assistance for bowlers. He is an active scoring batsman who needs to be more circumspect and needs the game for it to survive in challenging wickets.  ODI wickets are true wickets and players like Dhawan thrive in it.   It's a bit like wrist Vs finger because wrist takes pitch out of equation they can play in flat wickets and pick wickets at the same time that wide one long hop is not an issue.  In tests you need spinners with much more control as batsmen don't have to score they can just wait so spinners have to attack the stumps pressure releasing balls means you will never pick wickets. Even when you pick wickets runs could become an issue as well; Look at recent BD Vs SL test both spinners took wickets but BD gave one long hop per over. 

26 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

We dnt have a fixed no.4 ever since yuvraj singh.......how on earth we have best top 4

We do have fixed 4. You just dont want to agree to it. That could change in the future. Yuvraj was useless for last year or two.

32 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Dhawan is good in odi wickets. He can not survive on test grade wickets that have some assistance for bowlers. He is an active scoring batsman who needs to be more circumspect and needs the game for it to survive in challenging wickets.  ODI wickets are true wickets and players like Dhawan thrive in it.   It's a bit like wrist Vs finger because wrist takes pitch out of equation they can play in flat wickets and pick wickets at the same time that wide one long hop is not an issue.  In tests you need spinners with much more control as batsmen don't have to score they can just wait so spinners have to attack the stumps pressure releasing balls means you will never pick wickets. Even when you pick wickets runs could become an issue as well; Look at recent BD Vs SL test both spinners took wickets but BD gave one long hop per over. 

last time he played on doctored pitches he did better than Vijay. And then he was dropped.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

We do have fixed 4. You just dont want to agree to it. That could change in the future. Yuvraj was useless for last year or two.

Where??? who ????

If ur talking about rahane let him keep his spot for 20 games at 4 then say he is fixed. Its not about my liking or disliking if ur talking about him being permanent let him play their for few series regulalry

M talking about old yuvraj, the problem of no.4 has been ever since 

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Where??? who ????

If ur talking about rahane let him keep his spot for 20 games at 4 then say he is fixed. Its not about my liking or disliking if ur talking about him being permanent let him play their for few series regulalry

M talking about old yuvraj, the problem of no.4 has been ever since 

Rahane. He is good but I have no idea why he is misfiring. Like I said these guys need to be benched for a game.