BCCI should drop Harbhajan for at least 2 One dayers for "tere maa ki.."

Rajan

Totally agree...this is just ridiculous. Just to be clear, i have been living in US for past 8 years and I do understand racism.
In fact my concern is with regards to BCCI. Now since racism charges have been cleared by ICC.....I would suggest BCCI to come up with a clear statment in press telling that --- calling "bandar" is NOT RACIST IN INDIA. This is VERY imoportant for India....this reason originates from the fact that many parents casually call their mischivious kids as "bandar" and parents cannot be racist to their own kids. The important point is, in these whole "western" media generated propaganda we Indians have been successfully "brainswahed" that "Bandar" is Racist. It could be a racist term among Amreekan, Aussi and European civilizations, but why we Indians should be forced to carry the burden of their racism practices??? We as Indians are not aware of westren practiced subtle naunces of Racism...and we should be left like, we should not give westren media another opportunity to psy-ops and brainwash us and rob us once again from our innocent and free culture and impose their own will of racism. BCCI MUST issue an statement in this regard....they owe whole of India and it's great ancient culture.
BCCI should drop Harbhajan for at least 2 One dayers for his poor bowling. Period.
Harbhajan is so underrated in ODIs. He goes for 4.18 runs an over overall which is tremendous these days. He is not a wicket taker, but with Sreesanth and potentially RP Singh in the side, that can be overlooked. Perhaps Dhoni could look to bowl Harbhajan at the death, as shown in the World T20, he can pick up many wickets in that period without going for many runs.

WHY WHY WHY DROP HARBHAJAN FOR SAYING TERI MAA KI?? LISTEN HE COULD HAVE SAID "TERI MAA KI TABYAT(HEALTH) SAHI RAHE HAMESHA" HE COULD HAVE MEANT "TERI MAA KI HAATH KI CHAI(TEA) BOT SAHI HOTI HAI" he could have also meant "Teri maa ki aur baap ki Jodi rahe salamat hamesha" he could have also meant "Teri maa ki general knowledge bot sahi hai" he could have also meant "Teri maa ki favorite Dish kya ha?i" why would u asssume that he wanted to curse Roy and never meant above thingz.. edit: no need to put it in giant font sizes

I think we should get off this high horse about how culturally we are submissive, unabusive, not the first to sledge etc. Sreesanth in recent years, Zaheer, Harbhajan don't believe - won't sledge first policy. Also, who is to determine what honors Indian culture etc. Gambhir in full camera view abused Afridi in a recent ODI. We could lip-read what he said about Afridi's mother's privates. Punishing Harbhajan for what is a norm for many NIs lingo is hypocritical. If somebody from TN is found to have said 'Maire' would he be up for punishment for abuse. C'mon!

Guest HariSampath
I think we should get off this high horse about how culturally we are submissive, unabusive, not the first to sledge etc. Sreesanth in recent years, Zaheer, Harbhajan don't believe - won't sledge first policy. Also, who is to determine what honors Indian culture etc. Gambhir in full camera view abused Afridi in a recent ODI. We could lip-read what he said about Afridi's mother's privates. Punishing Harbhajan for what is a norm for many NIs lingo is hypocritical. If somebody from TN is found to have said 'Maire' would he be up for punishment for abuse. C'mon!
LOL...I shall tell you some insides here coffee....One of the most respected International captains/officials/coach/ICC elite umpire etc...Venkatraghavan...his most often repeated words on any appeal turned down in Chennai league/Ranji trophy/tests ..used to be " AdingOOtha..." :D
LOL...I shall tell you some insides here coffee....One of the most respected International captains/officials/coach/ICC elite umpire etc...Venkatraghavan...his most often repeated words on any appeal turned down in Chennai league/Ranji trophy/tests ..used to be " AdingOOtha..." :D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
All you guys get off your high horse. Harby retored cause he was PROVOKED by Saint Symonds. What choice words one uses to return back is upto him. It is the instigator Symonds who should be banned.
Yep! Once bhajji was provoked by Symmo first, Symmo is the one who needs to be penalized.