Critcism Over World Championz

Cricketics

Critcism Over World Championz  

1. 1.

• Yes, surely
    • No, Indian team deservez to be criticized

its not about defeating....its a game and every team has bad day but it shouldnt be this worst i mean 75 all out camon....we can atleast capable of making 120+...the way some of them played shot was looking that they are overconfidence...if we had made some 120+ and lost the game then it wouldnt be a problem....

IS THIS A FAIR CRITICISM?? I MEAN WE JUST LOST ONE BLOODY GAME SINCE THAT NEWZELAND GAME DURING 2020 WORLD CUP and ppl are going gaga alredy.. give respect to the world championz folkz one defeat man, big deal..
exactly yaar - just ONE bad game and we start jumping This is YOUR team folks - SUPPORT it
its not about defeating....its a game and every team has bad day but it shouldnt be this worst i mean 75 all out camon....we can atleast capable of making 120+...the way some of them played shot was looking that they are overconfidence...if we had made some 120+ and lost the game then it wouldnt be a problem....
these are the same guys who won you a freaking world cup! Have some faith and BACK them!
For those clamoring about the lowest score bit' date=' here's a stat for you ... Aus (who have been world champs through this decade) also have the dubious distinction of having the highest run chases in both ODIs and Tests against them. Sh*t happens .... live with it.[/quote'] setting record targets at two ends of the spectrum...hmmm...i can see the similarity.
IS THIS A FAIR CRITICISM?? I MEAN WE JUST LOST ONE BLOODY GAME SINCE THAT NEWZELAND GAME DURING 2020 WORLD CUP and ppl are going gaga alredy.. give respect to the world championz folkz one defeat man, big deal..
chupp kar, thread shuru kiya aur gadbad kiya..saala khali test match shuru kar, 20/20 leave it saala raat ka sona, khana pina saubh ulta seeha kar diya :sad_smile:

I can't help noticing every time something doesn't go right for India a lot of members here go absolutely over the top. It's only a bloody Twenty20 and a one off one too. India was silly enough to give everyone but for the experienced last night. No wonder they lost but what the heck it's only a single Twenty20. Strange it may sound but Indian cricket fans seem to forget the effort the players in the test series. One Twenty20 loss the excellent cricket these guys played in test cricket seems to have been forgotten in one go.

these are the same guys who won you a freaking world cup! Have some faith and BACK them!
i have faith in them and i m sure they will do good in CB series but i m only concern that we could have lost this game in better way by at least making some reasonable runs... i dont mind we lost its a game and it happens
:hysterical: you guys are pretty hypocritical at times hey.. and im using your post as an example. we won 16 straight test matches, then lose one. then all of a sudden india has 'ended a cricet dynasty' and thats it for australia. yet when india get belted in a 20/20, all of a sudden you all cry fowl and say 'its only one game'. absolutely hillarious.
:hysterical: you guys are pretty hypocritical at times hey.. and im using your post as an example. we won 16 straight test matches, then lose one. then all of a sudden india has 'ended a cricet dynasty' and thats it for australia. yet when india get belted in a 20/20, all of a sudden you all cry fowl and say 'its only one game'. absolutely hillarious.
bancho, listen each and every perosn has his own view.. when the guy titled "ended a cricket dynasty" he meant with great respect to australia, that their streak has come to an end, and thanks to India for doing it again..