Australia's Tour Of South Africa-Test Series discussion Thread

If every nation played each other 3 times home and away over the course of a year india would easily have the best record followed by australia. Its pretty obvious to see. These SA fans and ex players are just whiney. Rain saved them from losing 0-4 in india and they still have the nerve to talk about away record? I recpect the Aussies way more because i never here their former or current players making excuses. 

2 hours ago, chewy said:

Pathetic from these burnt SAffer commies and Holding, questioning the rankings and to easily saying the rankings are too “Mathematical” and understanding the formula is too complicated 

Agreed, this was a big year for number 1test team in India, but lost to SA test series. Have to forget it now and focus on England 

3 hours ago, chewy said:

Lol, Hayes and Holding pouring sour grapes on India’s home record :hysterical: 

trying to justify SA is best based on last 8 years of away record only 

and Holding waiting for Kohli to score runs in England to considered great...man talk about the double standards in pitch

So i was looking at the last 10yrs Ind - SA record and during this period in the 8 test played in SA , Ind has won 2, SA has won 4 with 2 draws. In the same period 9 test played in Ind, SA has won 2, Ind has won 5 with 2 draws. 

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

India surely missed a golden chance to beat SA in SA. This SA team is not that good, our openers and Pujara if they did something series would have been totally different.

When will India tour SA again. Will India make the same mistake against England later in the year. Will Virat wife tell him to choose her friends husband.. It all seems to play out the same when their is dictatorship in the team