Kohli hates KL Rahul and is holding him back

1 minute ago, velu said:

doesn't qualify as "grabbed his chances with both hands" as well :p:

True.  He did not grab his frugal ODI chances with both hands.

But that is where identification and promotion of special talent comes in.

Let's say someone gives equal opportunities to Bumrah and Shardul ...  I would call that bad mentoring ... but it has not happened in practice.  Bumrah has got the chances that he deserves as a special talent.

Same needs to happen with Rahul.  Pandey is ordinary and Rahul is special.  You and I and most of ICF can see it.  So should the Team management and selectors.

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

True.  He did not grab his frugal ODI chances with both hands.

But that is where identification and promotion of special talent comes in.

Let's say someone gives equal opportunities to Bumrah and Shardul ...  I would call that bad mentoring ... but it has not happened in practice.  Bumrah has got the chances that he deserves as a special talent.

Same needs to happen with Rahul.  Pandey is ordinary and Rahul is special.  You and I and most of ICF can see it.  So should the Team management and selectors.

sadly samething will happen with Pant as well :((

our team management have the habit of using our unestablished  players in the wrong format or at the wrong position..

pandey in T20s are absolutely waste , but he got more than 10 matches continuously in T20s  :phehe: 

On 7/6/2018 at 3:15 PM, SK_IH said:

Hmm looks like you would point fingers at anyone but Kohli and circumvent something that is obvious,keep it up you're doing a good job

actually the real issue is you have no understanding of hierachy and organisations. Try blaming the same force that allows a wicket team to captain the team above the authority of the real captain. The force that also promotes mediocre players like D Chahar and M Sharma into the Indian first team. 

On 7/6/2018 at 5:27 AM, sarchasm said:

Watching Kohli's animated and exaggerated reactions to KL Rahul's shots confirmed the widely held suspicions.

The Rat's trying hard to conceal his insecurities!

Kohli displayed animated and exaggerated reactions to all of Rohit's shots today. And Rohit is one of his so called favourites. Therefore these actions of Kohli are not discriminatory. FYI, that's how logical and evidence work. 

5 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

actually the real issue is you have no understanding of hierachy and organisations. Try blaming the same force that allows a wicket team to captain the team above the authority of the real captain. The force that also promotes mediocre players like D Chahar and M Sharma into the Indian first team. 

Well thats not heirarchy or organization you are preaching about,it's just a propaganda you want to put forward,sorry I have no time for such BS

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

is your defense ready for kuldeep snub yesterday or were there instructions on the same from alleged higher echelons of the organization

Erm how about Small ground, whacked in last game, don’t wanna over expose his tricks before the test series. I’m glad you thought this through 

Butt hurt accusatory Kumble lobby on this forum can shove it up their backsides now....latest accusation doing the rounds (and I will join the brigade because it's true) Kohli is guilty of giving KL Rahul too many chances . So ironic that the truth was in the opposite direction of the accusation- that's what happens when little girls get excited and come to big boy conclusions.