DK>Dhoni

maniac

7 hours ago, Sujithmb13 said:

Always felt u are one of the biggest fans of Yuvi here.Me too.Imo if not for cancer or that terrible knee injury he suffered in 2007 where he was adamant to go for surgery he had the chance to become the greatest odi cricketer or loi cricketer of India but unfortunately we rate him now on basis of what he could have been rather than what he was.

Unfortunately, the only thing I remember about Yuvraj is the yips he developed in WT20 against SL and we lost the final. He should not play T20s after that handicap.

5 hours ago, Sujithmb13 said:

It's the runs scored by the team. Do you really think Dhoni played any match winning innings in t20is .0 man of the match I have nothing to add

:cantstop: MOMs are the benchmarks now ??? I bet sachin got many MOMs for scoring his slow 100s and we end up losing them In general.. MOMs doesn't mean anything..

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

So you are still maintaining DK is not good then? Wow man that's harsh. 

Thank you for taking trouble to understand my point. Let me go on to say that he's been one of my favourite cricketers for a while in terms of pure talent and batting style (but like Rohit) he makes you fed up with his inconsistency and lack of return. Final straw for me was shot he played to James tredwell in CT2013 final. So I maintain that he Not any good in the sense that he can't be relied upon consistently in the long term because ultimately that's the end product you are looking for in an international cricketer and not one good knock every few years. I'm not saying he's not talented and not capable of playing good knocks eg South Africa tests 2006, England tests 2007 and ODI vs South Africa. Hope that clarifies my stance. If he starts producing regularly, I will obviously change my opinion of him.