What kind of vegetarian are you ?

velu

Just now, velu said:

i think i will become fishetarian .. fishes are good for health

whenever i take chcieken or raw mangoes .. i get blisters ( i think both are hot for the body )

and i never take mutton outside 

Fish is the best...you get Omega fatty acids or something..

Also less heat...chicken is mostly broiler nowadays...I'm sticking to fish and occasionally mutton.. avoiding chicken as much as possible...

I've read about Coptic Christians of Ethiopia and Egypt, they observe the Lent during which they fast for 210 days out of 365 days.

Well their concept of fasting is that the Coptics will eat vegan diet for 210 days and abstain from meat/dairy for that duration, so they eat lots of falafel as a substitute for meat. If Coptics ever ran into strict Brahmins of India, to them they will be in permanent state of fasting. 

On 15/03/2018 at 7:34 PM, maniac said:

Right now No.2 I eat egg.

Started as 1 and 3 as a kid

Then became 2

Then in school it was no.7. No one “forced” me though but I was definitely tempted to try.So by default covers no.5 as well

Then in college was no.6

Then one day just randomly decided to become 1 again

Now eventually settled at 2

So never been 4...

8 if you are an Indian is pretty much goes without saying.

so you have not taken hyderabadi biriyani or hyderabadi kuska ? :p:

Just now, velu said:

so you have not taken hyderabadi biriyani or hyderabadi kuska ? :p:

I eat the egg biryani or veg biryani if I go to paradise etc (I know I know probably not the same before meat eaters attack me)....I am not hung up on Biryani so much to be honest.

I personally prefer Pulao more than Biryani obviously veg.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

I eat the egg biryani or veg biryani if I go to paradise etc (I know I know probably not the same before meat eaters attack me)....I am not hung up on Biryani so much to be honest.

I personally prefer Pulao more than Biryani obviously veg.

so sad ..

try to be biriyanitarain :phehe: 

Just now, velu said:

so sad ..

try to be biriyanitarain :phehe: 

I went to India for a wedding recently.They had a chaat stall and Jalebi stall set up during  dinner on both wedding and reception day as part of the catering.....I just ate Pani puri,samosa chaat etc and jaalebi for 2 dinners straight and I can continue like that for the rest of my life if given a choice...so I am a chaat and jaalebiraltarian which is >>>>>>>>>>> any other “tarian”

On 3/16/2018 at 6:45 AM, Laaloo said:

Used to eat non veg (chicken/fish/shrimp/crabs/lobsters)

Stopped eating chicken about 7 years ago. Was tough. Still crave it sometimes but gotta stay disciplined. Shrimp was also tough to stop eating. After marriage, I've even stopped eating eggs. I do probably eat eggs in cakes and stuff but can't remember the last time I bought eggs home. So i guess i am a 1 and 3?

Why so much self control for avoiding non veg food?