Symonds : To have people questioning my integrity as a person

mhr123

What kind of a question is that? As if you you don't know the answer.
No i don't know the exact percentage but i suspect it is around 0.1 to 0.5. The point being that you can't expect the people in the crowd to know all the offensive terms but they should have learnt from the first instance. more on this later in the day...
Then why does Indiancricketfans.com tolerate racism? Or is it just certain races that are allowed to be racially vilified on this forum? It reflects very poorly on India.
what racism, mate?
ndia's Harbhajan Singh, has also been targeted following his part in the race controversy involving Andrew Symonds at the SCG, and Symonds' home crowd chanted "Harbhajan's a w***er" during the opening ODI of the CB Series.
Aussies just asking for it, they're gonna get it hard when they visit India im sure ACB wont be doing anything about this abuse given to bhaji
Then why does Indiancricketfans.com tolerate racism? Or is it just certain races that are allowed to be racially vilified on this forum? It reflects very poorly on India.
ICF condones humor. And something called Freedom of speech. Now back to you. Do all Aussies throw eggs at colored people or do they only throw them at those who consistently kick their butts? And are all Aussies racist pigs or only the significant majority of them are...
ICF condones humor. And something called Freedom of speech. Now back to you. Do all Aussies throw eggs at colored people or do they only throw them at those who consistently kick their butts? And are all Aussies racist pigs or only the significant majority of them are...
well said!!
ouch! :D
\ OWNED OUCH!!!!, haha he will not come back again. OH GOD, aussies will get stick BIG TIME when they visit india next time. Watch out monkey! i am sure monkey will be injured if there is indian series soon :D
Nope, not at all. If you read the report correctly, the egg was thrown from a speeding car, and police seem to think it was nothing more than a random attack. Not that it makes it ok, but it has been condemned in Australia. But what is this butt kicking you speak of? Murali averages over 36 in tests against Australia. Quite simply, when he faces the best players of spin in the world, he fails.
OWNED OUCH!!!!, haha he will not come back again. OH GOD, aussies will get stick BIG TIME when they visit india next time. Watch out monkey! i am sure monkey will be injured if there is indian series soon :D
"OWNED OUCH" What are you, 12? Keep up the good work...... And sorry, I have no intention of leaving. This forum needs a balanced view on things.
Trust CP to give it back in the same vein :thumbs_up:
Kinda shocked with some of the responses in this thread. One things for sure though, there is plenty of mutual hate/suspicion between people of different races
You realized it now :D
No i don't know the exact percentage but i suspect it is around 0.1 to 0.5. The point being that you can't expect the people in the crowd to know all the offensive terms but they should have learnt from the first instance. more on this later in the day...
Until the first incident even i didn't know that this was considered a racist term but after that incident it became clear that in most cases it was certainly a racist term. So for the crowd and for the people on this thread to not learn and continuously use the term is at best very disappointing. My advice to some of you folks will be to please stop trying to justify such behavior by making excuses like 'oh monkey isn't considered a racist slur in IND' or ' oh we are just joking so no need to so sensitive'! These excuses are just not going to cut it.
Nope, not at all. If you read the report correctly, the egg was thrown from a speeding car, and police seem to think it was nothing more than a random attack. Not that it makes it ok, but it has been condemned in Australia. But what is this butt kicking you speak of? Murali averages over 36 in tests against Australia. Quite simply, when he faces the best players of spin in the world, he fails.
So u are saying Racist attacks done from a speeding car are ok. There are a lot of KKK members from the 60's and 70's who feel vindicated by your stance. That incident, as many others that you read about in the Aussie-land, are symptoms of the racist majority in your country. Its a bit rich to see indignation from a country that regularly abuses the opposition in the field AND is known to be a racist haven. Secondly, what does Warne average in India? And that is without the personal abuse and racist attacks that Murali has been subjected to by your racist friends.
Guest dada_rocks

Everty person I have interacted with visiting Aussie land confirms one thing whihc is "Autralia is the most racist country they have visited on the planet." Enough said