in DK I still dont trust !

26 minutes ago, putrevus said:

no NZ and England have very good top order.Their lower order makes both of those teams better than India.

NZ have a very strong middle order as well. most teams would love both williamson and taylor in the middle order.

There is a reason why India is not able to crack 400 plus in Kohli's Era. There is no bottom order in this India batting. Dhoni is just useless , I wonder how the hell cricket pundits are accepting his role.We don't need a diminished Dhoni.Karthik has no ability to play more than 15 balls.If he has to play more than that he will flop. You cannot have batsman in the team just for those 15 balls.

Rayudu is a utter waste of space. How the heck are selectors thinking India has any chance this lineup.

Where are our 60 ball hundred players.IPL has not produced one talented late order player. To have a great team you need top order players who are capable of filling in spots from 4-6.

1 minute ago, Vijy said:

NZ have a very strong middle order as well. most teams would love both williamson and taylor in the middle order.

They have but I will take our top three vs their top 4.We can balance it out to some extent even though Ross Taylor is very very good.

I said this in 2015, India does not have a middle order and it will bite them in crunch matches.Top three kept carrying these useless bozos then also and the same thing got repeated in CT 2017.

The pressure on both Rohit and Kohli is so immense , they not only have to give them starts but also play the roles of finishers in this team.

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

They have but I will take our top three vs their top 4.We can balance it out to some extent even though Ross Taylor is very very good.

I said this in 2015, India does not have a middle order and it will bite them in crunch matches.Top three kept carrying these useless bozos then also and the same thing got repeated in CT 2017.

The pressure on both Rohit and Kohli is so immense , they not only have to give them starts but also play the roles of finishers in this team.

yeah, ours is highly top-heavy as everyone knows.

19 minutes ago, Vijy said:

yeah, ours is highly top-heavy as everyone knows.

The problem is it has been top heavy since 2013. Six years should be plenty for finding middle order batsmen but they are recycling these failures. 

Nobody else has more than 3 hundreds in last six  years.

I think dhoni being in lower order has killed us. Neither he could accelerate in end nor don the role of 2 down.  DK and Jadhav are number 6 and would have made the place their own if they were allowed that role. Because of dhoni they became floaters and also did not get a consistent run. Rayudu got lucky that he got to play in India against weaker opposition.

Just hoping dhoni gets to score consistent 50s and 60s at 80 Sr in 2 down while we have pant at 5 and DK/Jadhav at 6.

I think dhoni being in lower order has killed us. Neither he could accelerate in end nor don the role of 2 down.  DK and Jadhav are number 6 and would have made the place their own if they were allowed that role. Because of dhoni they became floaters and also did not get a consistent run. Rayudu got lucky that he got to play in India against weaker opposition.

Just hoping dhoni gets to score consistent 50s and 60s at 80 Sr in 2 down while we have pant at 5 and DK/Jadhav at 6.