Wild Wild Country on Netflix

maniac

Although, I had heard about him through VK's saga and was aware of some of the happenings in Oregon, it was a revelation about how much of national news it had become at that time. Even Johnny Carson had a gig in his Tonight show, about rejoicing into a song when Rajneesh left USA. At that moment, I realized how much of bigot is mainstream America. They are afraid of anything un-American even with all the garb of talk about secularism, upholding the constitution etc. Anything that hurts their white way of living, they will use all that is  there in their states' power to defeat it.

That's from a bird eye view, but the documentary also shows the side of the conservative America, where they have built a small community, and are afraid of anything alien that disturbs that. Think of living in a small street in an Indian city and suddenly there is a nearby Mosque opened. We will all freak out.

Although, I don't agree with Osho's views about free-sex, marriage, It was a revelation to know about meditation to free our minds and the celebration of living. A lot more learn in life.

Just watched the first 3 episodes, Osho was the Sh!t, the dude was one of the strongest Indians in history, why don't more people know about his story, he really created some chaos in the US and I am just 3 episodes in :shock: