Adopted legends of Pakistan fans

On 05/04/2018 at 9:47 AM, Khota said:

So you are agreeing with that assesment? It has nothing to do with playing the worst cricket nation and beating them.

His comments are more in regards to the fact that our lads focus more on international cricket because they don’t play in the IPL. What exactly is wrong with having this opinion? Or is this blasphemy too.

3 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

His comments are more in regards to the fact that our lads focus more on international cricket because they don’t play in the IPL. What exactly is wrong with having this opinion? Or is this blasphemy too.

"Blasphemy" is the term ..Im afraid the people from your side are more familiar with not here so

3 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

No this s not blasphemy but it does show that not a day goes by without someone taking shot at IPL. No one is forcing anyone to play  IPL. With the welfare of Pakistan cricket team in mind please dont play IPL ever (though in my mind I think long term IPL has to involve Pak players). Why cant they keep their mouths shut?

9 hours ago, Khota said:

No this s not blasphemy but it does show that not a day goes by without someone taking shot at IPL. No one is forcing anyone to play  IPL. With the welfare of Pakistan cricket team in mind please dont play IPL ever (though in my mind I think long term IPL has to involve Pak players). Why cant they keep their mouths shut?

What Waqar said in your view is degrading towards the IPL? 

It’s Pakistan, there is not a day when no one opens their mouth and blurts out something stupid.