Pathan.....A Cheat?

16 str8

Pathan.....A Cheat?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Umpires are paid to do the Job

Sigh. How many times must we go over this? 16 str8, as everyone has pointed out to you, no one considers Symonds a cheat for not walking. That is his prerogative. It's the umpire's job to spot this. Hence, Bucknor and Benson were the subject of ire during the first 4 days of the test. No one abused or called Symonds a cheat. Then, on the 5th day Puppy claimed a grassed catch and so did Punter, They were blatantly cheating and taking advantage of the gentlemen's pact between the two captains. Punter, being the captain himself, should have behaved in the manner befitting that of the world's best team(then again, maybe he did :P). That is what ticked off Kumble, Indian fans and the world media. To draw parallels with all of that to Pathan waiting for the umpiring decision is illogical and delusional. And yes, like Puppy and Pappa(Punter)'s acts, Ganguly's act in the WC final was also shameful.
No, I think it had more to do with the fact that despite losing four of the greatest players of all time (Warne, McGrath, Langer and Martyn) the Aussie dominance shows no signs of letting up. I mean that must be frustrating, after 15 years and all.
Yet there is no conclusive evidence to suggest that Clarke did not take the catch' date=' as opposed to Ganguly's. Even your captain has accepted Pup's decision, so why can't you?[/quote'] No conclusive evidence? How about watching the video again? And if you still think it's debatable and if you have seen cricket for a while, who do you think should have gotten the benefit? The fielder or the batsman? Our captain accepted that decision based on the agreement he was naive enough to get into with Punter in the first place. That was his mistake and he paid for being the only gentleman captain in the series. As soon as he realised that he was being taken for a ride, he uttered those words that reverberated around the world and caused the world media and reputed ex OZ cricketers to publicly malign and shame Ponting and his team.
No' date=' I think it had more to do with the fact that despite losing four of the greatest players of all time (Warne, McGrath, Langer and Martyn) the Aussie dominance shows no signs of letting up. I mean that must be frustrating, after 15 years and all.[/quote'] That might be frustrating for the other teams but not India. In the last 15 years, we've won 3, lost 3 and drawn 1 series with OZ. So much for OZ dominating us. :laugh:
My foot! if this isn't conclusive enough, you are blind! 6ywfiow.jpg
I swear I can see shadow under that ball, or is that a couple of fingers? Still inconclusive. As I have said, the only person that knows whether it was a catch or not is Clarke, and he has stated he is sure he caught it. So i'm going to go with the international test cricketer here, not a poster on Indiancricketfans.com .
I swear I can see shadow under that ball, or is that a couple of fingers? Still inconclusive. As I have said, the only person that knows whether it was a catch or not is Clarke, and he has stated he is sure he caught it. So i'm going to go with the international test cricketer here, not a poster on Indiancricketfans.com .
-xz1T9-x6eY If you are still in doubt you are blind. And I will go with an International cricketer Gavaskar who is in fact a legend unlike Clarke who had previously Kept his fingers on a grounded ball and still claimed a catch [at 3:57]: LpYKrstzVmw
Some of the posters here are very quick to label the opposition players as cheats how ever i don't remember them calling Symonds a cheat(Ponting and Clarke yes but symonds certainly not).
That will occur to only those people who read complete sentences, not pick out words at random to make an imaginary sentence which concides with their view of what the world is like.
An international Test Cricketer who has selective hearing and of course claimed a bump catch less than a month before?
learn to read A batsman should only walk when he nicks it when the opposition captains starts to adopt the idea of calling back batsmen to bat, who they feel was not out. if u need more help contact me, i will direct u to the nearest nursery school
batmen should walk when captains start to recall them when they get cheat out I bet LKG student would write better English than this sentence.
batmen should walk when captains start to recall them when they get cheat out
learn to read A batsman should only walk when he nicks it when the opposition captains starts to adopt the idea of calling back batsmen to bat, who they feel was not out. if u need more help contact me, i will direct u to the nearest nursery school
You need to I think stop smart act and school go and English learn! :nervous: