Kathua rape-murder: Lawyers stop police from filing chargesheet

Gollum

Veggies can argue that a fully veggie diet CAN be a complete diet. Sure. That much, is scientifically accurate too. It still doesn't change the fact that our OPTIMAL diet is an omnivore diet, not a veggie diet, simply from the nutritional optimal perspective of the body. 
we derive carbs best from grains. Sugars from fruits. Protein from meat & fish. These are also, facts. 

And these facts are also backed by what we know of archaeology. 

It's a myth that only meat is the optimal source of protein. It is the cheapest one for sure.

Here are 17 plant foods that contain a high amount of protein per serving.

Seitan. Seitan is a popular protein source for many vegetarians and vegans. ...

Tofu,

Tempeh and Edamame. ..

.Lentils. ...Chickpeas and Most Varieties of Beans.

...Nutritional Yeast. ...

Spelt and Teff. ...Hempseed. ...

Green Peas.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It's a myth that only meat is the optimal source of protein. It is the cheapest one for sure.

Here are 17 plant foods that contain a high amount of protein per serving.

Seitan. Seitan is a popular protein source for many vegetarians and vegans. ...

Tofu,

Tempeh and Edamame. ..

.Lentils. ...Chickpeas and Most Varieties of Beans.

...Nutritional Yeast. ...

Spelt and Teff. ...Hempseed. ...

Green Peas.

Most of them are not complete proteins by themselves and pretty much every kind of meat is superior to all but Seitan from your list, for the amount of protein in it. 

Einstein was a vegetarian during the last year of his life, although he had supported the idea for a long time. In a letter to Max Kariel he said, "I have always eaten animal flesh with a somewhat guilty conscience," and soon after became a vegetarian. Enstein's famous quote, "Nothing will benefit health or increase chances of survival on earth as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

https://www.happycow.net/vegtopics/famous/albert_einstein

13 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Einstein was a vegetarian during the last year of his life, although he had supported the idea for a long time. In a letter to Max Kariel he said, "I have always eaten animal flesh with a somewhat guilty conscience," and soon after became a vegetarian. Enstein's famous quote, "Nothing will benefit health or increase chances of survival on earth as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

https://www.happycow.net/vegtopics/famous/albert_einstein

Sure. thats his choice. Still doesn't change the fact that our species evolved to eat meat. Or the fact that we've eaten meat for far longer than any other vegetable or grain and that meat is the most optimal source of protein for us. It can be replaced by vegetable protein, if one goes through the trouble of matching various veggies to get complete proteins. But it doesn't make it the most optimal for us.

Associating vegetarianism with superior morality is simple ignorance of who and what we are as a species. Thats not superior morality, thats simple delusion.

On 5/3/2018 at 10:41 AM, randomGuy said:

More percentage of north indians are vegetarians than any other people. That makes North Indians best human beings in the world 

Thats the worst response ever :facepalm:. North India is more violent than the South. That was my point. I dont know how you would say because North Indians are more vegetarian than the South (it is debatable), it makes them better human beings. Better human beings is someone who would treat other human beings better in which case I would take the South.

Mind you I was responding to a claim that more rapes happen in the north than the south. You left that ball alone wonder why.

On 5/3/2018 at 5:14 AM, Muloghonto said:

This is quite literally a$$-backwards. Almost all mother goddess/goddess pantheons are from fertile places, as fertility has always been associated with the feminine. Christianity, Islam, Judaism are all desert religions and guess what - their God is a dude.

The Indian, Greek, Roman pantheons have more Goddesses than the Babylonian ones. 

Yes these agrarian communities have more gods and goddesses but still the goddess is always associated with a god. At first it started as ancestor worship and humans may have worshiped the man who could mold iron into plowshares and weapons. The agrarian community grew bigger and destroyed forests. So these communities were always at odds. Goddesses represent symbolic dieties such as land. If you can see that Draupadi in the Mahabharat as a land diety, it would make sense that Pandavas and Kauravas went to war over her.

Ancient Tamils believed that desert regions is ruled by korravai which is the same as Kali. There is no desert in TN so they must have traveled to the middle east for trade. Im basing my opinions on my tamil class and doing some research. However, that may not be sufficient for you. So you can search on your own

2 hours ago, Garuda said:

Thats the worst response ever :facepalm:. North India is more violent than the South. That was my point. I dont know how you would say because North Indians are more vegetarian than the South (it is debatable), it makes them better human beings. Better human beings is someone who would treat other human beings better in which case I would take the South.

Mind you I was responding to a claim that more rapes happen in the north than the south. You left that ball alone wonder why.

Better human being to me is one who doesn't kill animals for food too given the choice of vegetarian food which we have in India. 

To know how much an animal suffers just for my single meal and yet eat it, even after having so much vegetarian choice, that's very inhumane IMHO. 

Remember osho also mentioning somewhere that non-vegetarianism would be a hinderence to one's spiritual development. I tend to agree with that too. 

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Better human being to me is one who doesn't kill animals for food too given the choice of vegetarian food which we have in India. 

To know how much an animal suffers just for my single meal and yet eat it, even after having so much vegetarian choice, that's very inhumane IMHO. 

Remember osho also mentioning somewhere that non-vegetarianism would be a hinderence to one's spiritual development. I tend to agree with that too. 

Still havent answered the question. Why is North India more prone to rape than the South. You are in a thread that talks about a rape incident not talk about spirituality and vegetarianism.

31 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Still havent answered the question. Why is North India more prone to rape than the South. You are in a thread that talks about a rape incident not talk about spirituality and vegetarianism.

I don't know if it's true. If true, I don't know the reason. 

My aim was to shut up after one post. But wanted to reply to some replies. 

Not a big deal, but you too haven't been on topic every time '' In general, they are more violent and illiterate. South produces more and North eats more and reproduces more. '' 

Edited by randomGuy

4 hours ago, Garuda said:

Yes these agrarian communities have more gods and goddesses but still the goddess is always associated with a god.

nope. Not all female gods in the pantheons have a male association. That is more a hindu thing than anything else. 

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

if it was inhumane, our bodies wouldnt process meat better than veggies. FYI, veganism is a fail, because there are no vegetarian sources of B-12. Even today B-12 is animal byproduct used to fortify vegan food options. 

Btw, there is also research out there, that shows plants can feel too. Plants too produce hormones when stressed, to relieve stress. THere is a famous research out there, that shows plants can hear - the plants who host caterpillars are documented to produce hormonal stress response just form the sound of caterpillars munching on leaves. 

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

if it was inhumane, our bodies wouldnt process meat better than veggies. FYI, veganism is a fail, because there are no vegetarian sources of B-12. Even today B-12 is animal byproduct used to fortify vegan food options. 

Btw, there is also research out there, that shows plants can feel too. Plants too produce hormones when stressed, to relieve stress. THere is a famous research out there, that shows plants can hear - the plants who host caterpillars are documented to produce hormonal stress response just form the sound of caterpillars munching on leaves. 

I don't have any issue with meat eating but you are completely wrong here.Human body is not designed to process meat.

https://www.vivahealth.org.uk/healthfeatures/what-our-natural-diet-are-humans-evolutionarily-adapted-eat-animals-plants-or-both

Meat eating was part of culture in extreme cold or desert areas as vegetables and fruits were not abundantly available.So they never had any option and hence meat eating is justified for them to survive.

But India is tropical country so vegetables and fruits are available and we can easily cultivate all kinds of crops.So we have many vegetarian options.

59 minutes ago, Jon_Snow said:

I don't have any issue with meat eating but you are completely wrong here.Human body is not designed to process meat.

https://www.vivahealth.org.uk/healthfeatures/what-our-natural-diet-are-humans-evolutionarily-adapted-eat-animals-plants-or-both

Meat eating was part of culture in extreme cold or desert areas as vegetables and fruits were not abundantly available.So they never had any option and hence meat eating is justified for them to survive.

But India is tropical country so vegetables and fruits are available and we can easily cultivate all kinds of crops.So we have many vegetarian options.

I'd recommend you to stop reading BS from the internet. 

We are not designed to process meat ?!? Is that why we are classified as an omnivore, scientifically ? Is that why unlike herbivores, we do not produce our own Vitamin B-12 ?

Here are some proper scientific articles for you:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4465628/

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0032452This is a scholarly article. 

First off, as the article mentions, based on our jaw structure, our stomach chemistry, fecal matter remains and such, it is clear that we are omnivores.

Second, nobody ate veggies before agriculture. Which is somewhere between 10,000-15,000 years old. Prior to that, humans ate fruits, nuts and meat.

Each and every pre-agriculture site worldwide shows fruit seeds, nut shells and animal bones. Not  a single veggie seed has been found - not one tomato seed, not one pumpkin seed, no nothing. This is not just for cold climes, its whats found in Bhimbhedka for example. 

Our common ancestor with other apes were predominantly herbivores. However, these articles CLEARLY establish, that we as a species are omnivores, with fruits, nuts and meat (fish or mammal meat) predating ALL vegetable matter by well over hundred thousand years.

Archaeology is also pretty emphatic on this.  

16 hours ago, Jon_Snow said:

I am afraid that the link you provided is biased one, and thus presenting false facts. 

For example:

* Intestine of herbivores is 20-30 times of their body size. While carnivores have very short intestine of 1.5 times of their body length.
While humans have intestine which is 8 times of their body size, which lies perfectly in between herbivores and carnivores. Other carnivores also have the same length as humans. 

The article you linked gives false impression that digestive tract of humans is like herbivores. 

* Another big difference is this that human being could not metabolize the cellulose. Again it is common among all omnivores unlike the herbivores. 

* Another substantial difference is this that human being digest the food in 12 to 18 hours, and again it is common among the omnivores. 

While herbivores digest their food in 32 to 48 hours. 

* And again a major difference is this that humans could not get Vitamin B12 from the vegetables. Humans throughout the history should have consumed the meat in order to avoid this deficiency. 

Vegetarians have no answer to this question. They say we should use synthetic B12 tablets today, but this is not a proper answer. 

As compared to the above mentioned major differences, then similarities between humans and herbivores are not substantial. 

==========

As compared to herbivores, humans have much much more physiological resemblance with the frugivorous animals like chimps and monkey and gorillas. 

Nevertheless, despite this physiological resemblance, they eat differently. 

Chimps eat 60% to 70% fruits, and then wild green herbs and leaves, seeds, nuts, flowers and also 3% to 8% meat (in form of ants and after killing small monkeys). Chimps also eat (but minimal) roots and tubers. 

While mountain gorillas are almost herbivores as their diet has only 2% of fruits which much much less fruits than chimps. 

Edited by Alam_dar

i would also like to point out, that human facial structure is fundamentally NOT like a herbivore. All herbivores - except one or two of the apes, have eyes set on the side of their skull. 
And every single carnivore/omnivore has eyes set in front of their skull.
The reason for this is simple - herbivores ARE food for carnivores/omnivores and their food (plants) do not run away. So their eyes are on the sides of their skulls, to maximize their field of vision, for movement.

Carnivores/ominvores cannot have that - they NEED their eyes in front of their skulls, because only with overlapping field of vision from both eyes, do you get the ability of depth-perception and triangulate location. Which is an essential skill for a carnivore/omnivore, as they NEED to see how far away their prey is, when chasing them. 

You will never find a carnivore, that has eyes with zero overlapping vision like a cow or a deer. 

This is why herbivores are mostly so skittish - they see movement and they run the heck away. But because their eyes do not overlap, they can only sense movement and have poor depth perception, so they dont know how far away the threat actually is. 

Our eyes, like our biochemistry, follows that of a carnivore/omnivore. 

Thread hijacked by Googletards.

Supreme Court transfers Kathua gangrape case to Pathankot, says 'no' to CBI probe

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/sc-transfers-kathua-gangrape-case-to-pathankot-says-no-to-cbi-probe/articleshow/64063173.cms

The Supreme Court (SC) today transferred the Kathua gangrape-and-murder + trial to Pathankot, Punjab.

The apex court fixed the next date of hearing as July 9. The hearing of the case would be held on day-to-day basis and in-camera, the court said.

The court allowed J&K government to appoint public prosecutor to conduct prosecution of accused in the trial at Pathankot and also asked the government to provide security to victim's family, their lawyer and witnesses.

Indian Judiciary showing resistance against the pressure tactics:

(1) Firstly Court denied CBI investigations. 

(2) Secondly it allowed the Crime Branch to investigate the suspects (while earlier suspects blamed Crime Branch for torturing them and asked the court to exempt them from appearing in front of Crime Branch and to answer their questions). 

(3) Biggest problem for the accused, these are the forensic lab of Delhi and Central forensic lab which have found the proofs against them:

//

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-kathua-rape-murder-case-accused-s-signatures-don-t-match-with-exam-attendance-sheet-says-cfsl-report-2617009

The signature of Vishal Jangotra, an accused in the rape and murder of an eight-year-old girl in Kathua in January, does not match the one which he claimed to have signed in an exam attendance sheet in Meerut to claim he was not at the crime scene, according to a report of forensic experts.

Vishal, one of the eight accused arrested in the case for raping and murdering the girl from the minority nomadic community, had claimed that he was in Meerut and had never visited Kathua when the crime was committed. He had also told the investigators that he had signed the attendance sheet before the examination on January 15.

The officials suspected that someone from the university had allowed Vishal to write his answer sheet after the examination was over on January 15 as his train had reached late from Jammu. The officials also alleged that the accused had deliberately visited an ATM and was seen looking at the camera to create an alibi for himself.

//