Sanga - u loser!

fineleg

Is this thread supposed to be a joke? Every keeper appeals for 50/50, even for almost non existent caught behinds. Even Kumble appeals like a banshee for caught behinds 99% of the times but no one calls him a cheater. It's not as if Sanga dropped the catch and then claimed it(a la Latif/Clarke/Ponting). He was fully in his rights to appeal the way he did.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=374647 sharma fined. was asked in another thread why tendulkar is so widely respected down here in australia. part of the reason is even when he gets a questionanle decision, he always goes. doesnt make a scene. im sure this young fella will learn from that.
He didn't make a scene.... he was shocked that he was given out & he walked back. Unlike pointing who argued with the umpire when Tendulkar was once called back after he was given out.
No no...he will not be banging his head. He'll be in Yoga meditating and appreciating the beauty and splendor of the human element of umpiring and the charm it adds to the game. The Glorious Uncertainties of cricket. :D
You never understand what i am saying/trying to say do you? :D

^^ MM, I've tried (posts and via PM too) to understand ur viewpoint...tell me if I'm wrong in what I understand as I state below: Below I'm paraphrasing, not ur actual quote

MM thinks replacing umpires for the most part with technology will make the game devoid of an element of chance and human fraility, err human charm. Getting the right decision at that cost of removing human fraility, err charm, is not worth 'changing the game'? Did I summarize accurately? As per MM, getting right decisions is less important(atleast less important than not dimnishing role of human umpires), keeping the game with human umpiring still dominating is important.
Right/No? (as per you)